• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Guy at the Kanye concert as wearing a black Team Canada jersey tonight, first time I've seen one in person. It didn't look too bad actually, just such a weird colour combination.

I'm late cause I was drinking

But... Go Stars! Great win tonight.

Benn - Seguin - Nichushkin may be one of the deadliest lines in the West.

6679aaeb06a30c83ac003d0c0bf128a8.gif

happy%20star.jpg

I like to think that the goal that the Coyotes lost on is karma for mike smith being such a cunt.

It's cute how any negativity spoken about Backes gets you riled up like a Belieber on twitter. Are his reach-arounds really that great? I've heard rumors and all but never really believed them.

LOL

Tabris

The Leafs still have more cups than you.

Let that sink in for a moment.

We have the same number of cups since the Canucks came into the league. If we're counting old Leafs cups, then you gotta count the Vancouver Millionaires Cup :p

EDIT - I'll never understand why people focus so much on the Nucks not winning. Any positive comment about the Nucks or trash talk against another team is met with "Well you haven't won a Cup"

The following other teams haven't won the Cup:

St.Louis Blues
San Jose Sharks
Washington Capitals
Buffalo Sabres
Phoenix Coyotes
Ottawa Senators
Florida Panthers
Nashville Predators
Winnipeg Jets
Minnesota Wild
Columbus Blue Jackets

That's close to half of the league that has never won the Cup.

We also had 30+ years of being a budget team (similar to a lot of the ones above) being beat up by dynasties like the Oilers and Islanders, and only with new owners, the American / Canadian exchange rate, and the salary cap, have we been able to become a premier spending team and organization. Since then, we've been competitive every year and we got a good chance most years for that run.

EDIT 2 - Also Vancouver has had the most amount of Final losses of those teams (Blues also has 3 but they were 3 years in a row back in the 60s)

We have the same number of cups since the Canucks came into the league. If we're counting old Leafs cups, then you gotta count the Vancouver Millionaires Cup :p

EDIT - I'll never understand why people focus so much on the Nucks not winning. Any positive comment about the Nucks or trash talk against another team is met with "Well you haven't won a Cup"

The following other teams haven't won the Cup:

St.Louis Blues
San Jose Sharks
Washington Capitals
Buffalo Sabres
Phoenix Coyotes
Ottawa Senators
Florida Panthers
Nashville Predators
Winnipeg Jets
Minnesota Wild
Columbus Blue Jackets

That's close to half of the league that has never won the Cup.

We also had 30+ years of being a budget team (similar to a lot of the ones above) being beat up by dynasties like the Oilers and Islanders, and only with new owners, the American / Canadian exchange rate, and the salary cap, have we been able to become a premier spending team and organization. Since then, we've been competitive every year and we got a good chance most years for that run.

EDIT 2 - Also Vancouver has had the most amount of Final losses of those teams (Blues also has 3 but they were 3 years in a row back in the 60s)

What really matters is those who've won the Cup in the NHL.

Which would be:

Carolina
Anaheim
Detroit
Pittsburgh
Chicago
Boston
Los Angeles

Seeing as how the league started in 2006.

That fucking dude in the cod thread, man. My god.

Epitome of the 13 year old Xbox live MLG 420blazeitnoscopes cod junkie.

Do you have a PS4, Terror?

I do my KD is embarrassingly low though. Worst I've ever been at a cod game. It's finally improving with the help of a grip on my smgs. :/ I cannot wait for stat reset. Psn id is in my profile iirc.

Tabris

What really matters is those who've won the Cup in the NHL.

Which would be:

Carolina
Anaheim
Detroit
Pittsburgh
Chicago
Boston
Los Angeles

Seeing as how the league started in 2006.

Exactly, it's even worse when you consider that the team building dynamic has totally changed since the salary cap introduction, and it's even harder to win cups. If you haven't won in the salary cap era, you haven't won with today's standards.

I do my KD is embarrassingly low though. Worst I've ever been at a cod game. It's finally improving with the help of a grip on my smgs. :/ I cannot wait for star reset. Psn id is in my profile iirc.

Stat reset? Where?

SMGs are terribad in ghosts, man. Go AR.

I'll add you tomorrow. Your k/d can't be worse than Zedge's. His was around the Flames' winning percentage, iirc.

Exactly, it's even worse when you consider that the team building dynamic has totally changed since the salary cap introduction, and it's even harder to win cups. If you haven't won in the salary cap era, you haven't won with today's standards.

I post sarcastically mocking something you said and lo and behold, you out stupid what I was mocking in reply.

Amazing.

Stat reset? Where?

I'll add you tomorrow. Your k/d can't be worse than Zedge's. His was around the Flames' winning percentage, iirc.
It's .8 something man its Baaaaad. Since I've started grip I've been 1.25-1.5 though. The only AR I've liked was the badger, they all seem so immobile, suggestions? I haven't had the time to pump into this until recently either, just struggling to find my groove with this one, and my friends never play so I'm usually solo.

Edit, there's no Stat reset upon prestige?!

It's .8 something man its Baaaaad. Since I've started grip I've been 1.25-1.5 though. The only AR I've liked was the badger, they all seem so immobile, suggestions? I haven't had the time to pump into this until recently either, just struggling to find my groove with this one, and my friends never play so I'm usually solo.

Silenced Remington + grip/red dot. Use stealth perks. Or MSBC with muzzle brake and red dot. Stealth perks.

Silenced chain saw with steady aim is god tier too.

I'll try to point you in the right direction when I get on next.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
...seriously...
I post sarcastically mocking something you said and lo and behold, you out stupid what I was mocking in reply.

Amazing.
Maybe this is trolling on another level...?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Worst. Hangover. Ever.

Beer here is too good.

Also catching up on last night's events, that Smith own goal is hilarious and he deserves much worse happening to him.

Curufinwe

If the Wild just replace Heatley with Vanek they should be a lot better offensively next year. They were not threatening last night apart from Koivu's individual skills.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Merry Christmas friends.

May your Christmas be better than mine! And less hungover.

Cake Boss

Banned
I am going to replay last night's win because sure as fuck knows that would be the highlight of the season.

Baby crying after the game, 'hit my knees etc'

HE HIT YO SOUL MOTHERFUCKA

829415557.gif

LE NORRISSON!!

iOIDgOejyRbhS.gif

Then MYYY LIEEEEGEEE TO NORRISON TO TURRET!

iWyBepKblu1f0.gif

BcOMcW1CIAEpIFg.jpg

End the perfect night with a hug with yo king bitch! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGEEEEE

End the Pens 7 game winning streak and Crybaby's 10 game points streak.

iiFsqoNBvj1ka.gif

Merry Christmas Bitches.

If the Wild just replace Heatley with Vanek they should be a lot better offensively next year. They were not threatening last night apart from Koivu's individual skills.

That's the hope.

Granlund/Pominville are good but Granlunds obviously a bit rusty after being out so long.

It also doesnt help that the entire team has massive confidence problems right now. Ugh.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!

:lol Heatley

He actually saved our asses by demanding a trade and saved the Oilers asses by invoking his NTC. I can't even begin to imagine how much worse we would be this season with him in our lineup.

zedge

Stat reset? Where?

Amazing.
lol, cod is terrible. :p To frenetic for me. BF4 is a mans game.

zedge

Yes. Us men LOVE dealing with crash after crash. Get on our level codkidz.. when you get some time that is, I know ghosts is functional and all.
Its been fine lately. But I play on PC too more. ;)

The frame rate in some cod levels is comical. That ugly ass castle one is the worst.
I'm actually enjoying kz multi more lately. Slow. Like me. ;) But DAT blur..uhg

The Sharks/Avs game was one of the more enjoyable ones I've seen this season. I just hope next time we learn not to give Thornton time and space for crying out loud. Every goddamn time he was in our zone it was just uncontested madness for him with one exception, I think Stastny had a pretty solid shift against him late in the third.

Silexx

Man, I was hoping to jump on some deals for a 3DS XL on Boxing Day sales, but this year seems to blow for any kind of deal.

Sanjuro

Man, I was hoping to jump on some deals for a 3DS XL on Boxing Day sales, but this year seems to blow for any kind of deal.

I pulled the trigger on a 3DSXL for $150 the Zelda one. Probably going to bring it back once I'm done with the game.

Love the game, just not a fan of handhelds any longer.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
No offense to any users in the photograph. But you all look as though you're trying to muster some interesting conversation and nothing came to light. The 4 people in the background seem to be having a good time. The rest, especially the guy in the white shirt (who's about to facepalm) look miserable. You should have discussed God to get the wheel turning.
Lol wtf, nobody is going to get that besides the people who saw that thread.

Top Bottom