• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

kingslunk

STARS WIN STARS WIN STARS WINNNN HEY JONES HOWS YOUR FIRST LOSS FEEL?

Me on NHL-Gaf after the stars win:
829099266.gif

Acid08

Banned
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

CLUTCHELSKI

Backes got a kneeing call tonight. I for one am shocked. Need to see that clip to make sure he wasn't just being a physical player with his patented halo overhead.

Is having two wsox for the price of one some kind of last minute christmas special?

http://youtu.be/GKpGy0NlNNE

Backes goes for the shoulder, body check. Stajan dekes right a split second before the hit. If anything, the right leg is extended, not the left.

Better camera angles are needed, but there's zero sense in making a intentional, dirty knee-on-knee at that point in OT of a game with little to no bad blood.

Is having two wsox for the price of one some kind of last minute christmas special?

http://youtu.be/GKpGy0NlNNE

Backes goes for the shoulder, body check. Stajan dekes right a split second before the hit. If anything, the right leg is extended, not the left.

Better camera angles are needed, but there's zero sense in making a intentional, dirty knee-on-knee at that point in OT of a game with little to no bad blood.

It's cute how any negativity spoken about Backes gets you riled up like a Belieber on twitter. Are his reach-arounds really that great? I've heard rumors and all but never really believed them.

Holiday

Banned
It's cute how any negativity spoken about Backes gets you riled up like a Belieber on twitter. Are his reach-arounds really that great? I've heard rumors and all but never really believed them.
Did Backes knee you in the colon? You get riled up with butt pains anytime he comes up.

Alrighty then kiddo.

I've seen enough of Backes losing his cool over the years and taking poor penalties. This wasn't that game.

Did Backes knee you in the colon? You get riled up with butt pains anytime he comes up.

Alrighty then kiddo.

I've seen enough of Backes losing his cool over the years and taking poor penalties. This wasn't that game.

You guys couldn't be any easier to get a rise out of. If I was even remotely serious with what I originally posted I would've watched the play before I posted it. I even said I hadn't watched the play in my post. Good night gents.

Holiday

Banned
You guys couldn't be any easier to get a rise out of. If I was even remotely serious with what I originally posted I would've watched the play before I posted it. I even said I hadn't watched the play in my post. Good night gents.

Haha, sure thing, chief. Sweet dreams. We'll all have a nice aggro party next time the Blues and Avs play.

Top Bottom