• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Should have gotten him a PS3!!

PS4 is trash right now for another other than gaming. Been thinking about investing in one of those Chromecast things for the time being. Wanted to stream some MST3k marathons for the holiday. :'(

Chromecast is fantastic for Netflix Hulu YouTube and HBO Go I use mine daily and my 1 year old can't turn it off randomly like my Xbox.

Everyone keeps telling me otherwise. Seems like a fantastic device to use with my Galaxy Nexus.

Is the quality HD for everything?

Everything looks great for me but I'm not one of those people who can tell the difference between 720 and 1080 though. For 35 bucks can't really beat it IMHO.

Heretic

Ryse is not a good game. You're too old to be so willfully blinded, Heretic
I know what I'm getting into. I play all types of games with different ratings. I've heard enough to want to give it a go myself. I think 19&21's opinion is the only negative one that I've heard (and that matters to me seeing as he's played it).

Besides, it's a free game that I'll eventually trade in for another game. Don't see a down side to it.

Sanjuro

Everything looks great for me but I'm not one of those people who can tell the difference between 720 and 1080 though. For 35 bucks can't really beat it IMHO.

I meant like, does it fill the screen and such? For whatever reason I remember reading about it having black border surrounding the picture.

I meant like, does it fill the screen and such? For whatever reason I remember reading about it having black border surrounding the picture.

Fills the screen. Chromecast is amazing. People hate it only because they can't watch bullshit like Crackle on it which isnt even a good selling point.

Sanjuro

Fills the screen. Chromecast is amazing. People hate it only because they can't watch bullshit like Crackle on it which isnt even a good selling point.

Thanks. i just want to stream shit from my computer, HBOGo/Netflix/Amazon, and then bring it to other people's houses/hotels and just whip out my phone.

Sanjuro

All I want for Christmas is the Leafs to stop being shit.

Hop on up!

tStLJMm.png

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I had fun with Ryse *shrugs

Downhill skiing at Panorama in BC this week. Haven't went proper downhill skiing forever. So fun, and the weather was great today.

Top Bottom