• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Sanjuro

Happy Christmas!

i3j0enMVUwGZe.gif

Actually, now that I go back to the 3DS, the screen on the Vita is pretty nice.

I think I judged it too quickly after playing the PS4.

Weren't there a bunch of Vita deals recently? Did they all end? That thing is back up to $200 and that's a joke.

Dunno. Dad got it as an xmas gift.

I got a copy of a really rare book that I've been looking for. Completely blown away because I could never find it anywhere but ebay and fuck spending that kinda money there.

Socreges

Banned
Merry Christmas, NHL-GAF.

Currently buzzed on:

New Belgium Dry-hopped Sour (so sour but delicious)
Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball
Driftwood Old Cellar Dweller
EvilTwin Pale Ale
Some awesome single malt scotch whisky

Fuck I'm spoiled good tonight

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
FUCK ME THE HELLO GAMES OFFICE FLOODED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope they backed up their shit :/

In a totally unrelated note, I watched Batman Begins tonight after many many years, and I have to say, it's not only the best Batman movie, but probably the best superhero movie ever.

Saying "the" before the freeway name, what kind of monster are you?

You have to be a monster to live among them good sir. I even enjoy the chanting the opposing goalies' name after goals now and the infamous x team sucks banter. The "the" before the freeway name is the least of my transgressions.

Saying "the" before the freeway name, what kind of monster are you?
That's funny that you mention that. When I was in LA I feel like everyone referred to the freeways as "the 101, the 1", etc. I never gave thought to the fact that no one does it here and that it was different there. I guess it's that Cali Swag

Merry Christmas NHL GAF

<3 you guys :)

Also been watching 24/7 finally and man.. I love this series so much. I actually have a little respect for Detroit and Toronto now. It's just awesome to see these guys we idolize behind the scenes. Wish they would do this more often all the time.

Acid08

Banned
It's actually Christmas now! Best Coasters wuddup!

You're all great!!!!! Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

except Dustin Brown I hope he gets robbed in an alley

Merry Christmas NHL GAF

<3 you guys :)

Also been watching 24/7 finally and man.. I love this series so much. I actually have a little respect for Detroit and Toronto now. It's just awesome to see these guys we idolize behind the scenes. Wish they would do this more often all the time.

It is really great. Hope we get some Western teams sometime. Would love to see all that behind the scenes stuff for the Sharks.

It's actually Christmas now! Best Coasters wuddup!

You're all great!!!!! Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

except Dustin Brown I hope he gets robbed in an alley

It is really great. Hope we get some Western teams sometime. Would love to see all that behind the scenes stuff for the Sharks.

Agreed. We need that shit in the West.

Also lol Brown.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Best coast all up in here!

Ducks + Sharks > NHL

HEY I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS

Also, Luongo bringing his twitter A-game.

Eddie Lack &#8207;@eddielack 20 Dec
Dinner with my idol @strombone1 :) this day keeps getting better and better! #bromance pic.twitter.com/xch93lNkR5

Strombone &#8207;@strombone1 20 Dec
@eddielack looking forward to the wine, dining minus the 69ing.....

Top Bottom