• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Merry Christmas y'all.

My dad told me I'm not getting any Christmas presents this year because I scratched his car with my bike. Then he said I'm getting as many Christmas presents as "The Leafs have good centers"

*shrugs*

s0bbrDr.gif

Howard with one and Gus with 2, so 3 overall saves in the top 10 for us... To bad it couldn't save our season right now. :/

Anyways, Merry Christmas NHLGAF, may your teams play hard but lose to us whenever you play us. Got a nice Red Wings jacket/hoodie today as well.

Oh, and may the Wings actually win some hockey games so they don't completely fall out of the playoffs in this very forgettable and disappointing hockey season (and beat the Leafs in the Winter Classic and not get embarrassed in front of a crowd of 100,000+ on National TV which they probably will).

Quick

Banned
My dad told me I'm not getting any Christmas presents this year because I scratched his car with my bike. Then he said I'm getting as many Christmas presents as "The Leafs have good centers"

*shrugs*

Funny, my dad told me the same thing.

*shrug*

Merry Christmas everyone! Time to take out the SNES and play some NHL 95 with friends and family tournament style. I'll be playing the flyers, loved the legion of doom.

Socreges

Banned
I'm sorry I meant I think I might pick up a bottle of vodka and a 12 pack of popular brand beer is that ok soc
I was surprised that stores would be open on Xmas day to sell games. And that equipped, a Canadian, would go before Boxing Day.

Also I don't drink vodka

Also good god why are you always so salty

Osorio

I was surprised that stores would be open on Xmas day to sell games. And that equipped, a Canadian, would go before Boxing Day.

Also I don't drink vodka

Also good god why are you always so salty

All the stores in my town run by Chinese people are open on the 25th.

I figured it'd be the same in Vancouver.

Ryse is actually not that bad, Made it through the first 3 chapters and I like it, about to try some MP though here shortly. The game also is godly looking.

Top Bottom