• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sneak preview of Kave tomorrow:

NHNIjft.gif

Got a Vita, a black Cam Newton jersey, a Blackhawks Stanley Cup commemorative coin and the One Goal II book and some cash.

Candy too of course. Currently eating vanilla cotton candy. Shit is delicious.

Edit: NBA 2K14 for the PS4 too. It looks so goddamn close to real life. It's ridiculous. Have already had three people mistake it for an actual televised NBA game already.

Dad gave me a fucking blender.

Mum gave me Gamestop/Movies/Booze shop gift cards.

GFs mum gave me a bottle of Captain Morgans.

She gave me a Sin City comic.

What did you guys give though?

Acid08

Banned

Gave my dad a PS4 and the complete Indiana Jones BR set.

Didn't give shit to anyone else.

Heretic

Gave my gf a giant box of her favorite chocolates and this bad ass foot massager with ir heating. Her daughter a small tv, marker maker, and some movies.

How about you?

Her daughter? Oh Heretic, I didn't know you were a faux-daddy! Be still my quivering loins. Awesome gifts too!

I gave my dad The National - Boxer on vinyl with a $40 JB voucher.

Mum, London Grammar - If You Wait, CD, with a $40 JB voucher and a bottle of her favourite red.

Little brother, a Pokémon Charizard plush doll and Ashs cap.

Best friend I gave Alestorm - Captain Morgans Revenge on vinyl and a bottle of Jack Daniels.

GF I gave Faith No More - Angel Dust on vinyl and a silver weed chopper hand thingy with a diamond-encrusted skull on it.

GFs mum I gave a box of Lindt macarons.

Vinyl was the gift of the season it seems.

Got my Dad a Lenovo Yoga Pro 2
Got my Mom an iPad Air
Got my Bro and his wife a 60" LED Vizio Razr LED TV
Got their kids the top 5 most sold things on Amazon for babies (no clue what the hell to order 6-12mo olds)
Got my dog some toys and jerky treats
Got my friend a Stanley Cup Popcorn Maker

Acid08

Banned
Her daughter? Oh Heretic, I didn't know you were a faux-daddy! Be still my quivering loins. Awesome gifts too!

I gave my dad The National - Boxer on vinyl with a $40 JB voucher.

Mum, London Grammar - If You Wait, CD, with a $40 JB voucher and a bottle of her favourite red.

Little brother, a Pokémon Charizard plush doll and Ashs cap.

Best friend I gave Alestorm - Captain Morgans Revenge on vinyl and a bottle of Jack Daniels.

GF I gave Faith No More - Angel Dust on vinyl and a silver weed chopper hand thingy with a diamond-encrusted skull on it.

GFs mum I gave a box of Lindt macarons.

Vinyl was the gift of the season it seems.
That grinder sounds like the worst/best thing.

I donated to a dog rescue in my mom's passed dog's name which basically stopped the whole thing for 20 minutes while she was crying. Not really the effect I was going for. Also got my fiance a GPS watch, some new running gear, a horse statue and some horse tack.

Acid08

Banned
I donated to a dog rescue in my mom's passed dog's name which basically stopped the whole thing for 20 minutes while she was crying. Not really the effect I was going for. Also got my fiance a GPS watch, some new running gear, a horse statue and some horse tack.
You have a fiance and Heretic is a kinda dad? NHL-Gaf dropping bombs on Christmas.

Got my Dad a Lenovo Yoga Pro 2
Got my Mom an iPad Air
Got my Bro and his wife a 60" LED Vizio Razr LED TV
Got their kids the top 5 most sold things on Amazon for babies (no clue what the hell to order 6-12mo olds)
Got my dog some toys and jerky treats
Got my friend a Stanley Cup Popcorn Maker

That's a fucking immense haul - good stuff!

Yeah but the thought put into it is astounding. Should be proud.

Heretic

We should have a secret Santa type deal next Christmas. Would be pretty cool.

Also, I agree with Dastardly, 19&21. But then again I always do <3

Top Bottom