• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Remember when Canada dominated the WJ's? Me neither. They can barely make a pass right now.

Gotta look at the upper management too. If the Olympic teams underachieve, Hockey Canada needs to clean house.

But you have to give credit to the other countries for stepping up their hockey programs. You can't expect a few countries to keep dominating like in women's hockey right now.

Parch

Tied it up. Good pressure on the power play. Fresh start for the 2nd period after a wasted 1st due to Drouin's brain cramp.

That Expedia commercial is annoying as fuck.

Cake Boss

Banned
LAAAZZZEEEERRRRRRR

lazer.gif

Quick

Banned
As much as I would like to be in Ann Arbor for the Winter Classic, I ain't even mad being at home to watch it in the warmth.

Parch

Canada looking lousy. Undisciplined and disorganized. Potential New Year's Eve slaughter imminent and no medal probable if they keep playing like this.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fucale hasn't had much of a chance on the goals so far, but he has the opportunity to keep the Canadian's in this as long as they stay out of the box. He's suppose to come up big when it matters, here's his chance.

Top Bottom