• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
OH COME ON THAT WAS A GOOD GOAL FOR HORVAT

edit: for McDavid, w/e. GOOD GOAL C'MON

edit2: YEAH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET REFS

Smiley90

That Horvat-McDavid-Laughton line has some MAD possession skills.

and holy hell at that high-stick slash oO

Smiley90

POUTINEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes I know that's not how you spell his name, but I propose this nickname.

Parch

No lack of drama.
Salvaging this win should be a wake up call. Coaching can still get this team on track and get them playing much better. U.S. tomorrow will be the real test. Should be good.

Smiley90

Team USA goalies are Howard, Quick and Miller.

No Schneider makes me sad. Maybe he'll move up if Quick is still injured? IMHO he should've been picked above Howard, though.

Parch

Malmo City of Expectations.
Maybe it is a 2014 calendar from the Malmo Tourist Bureau.
At least they get a medallion as well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wonder who Sutter will go with in net tomorrow, Fucale hasn't let in a 5 on 5 goal, but had quite a bit of help from the posts today.

Team USA goalies are Howard, Quick and Miller.

No Schneider makes me sad. Maybe he'll move up if Quick is still injured? IMHO he should've been picked above Howard, though.
Howard on the Olympic roster is a joke, Quick has been injured. Good thing for the US that Miller is playing like he did in Vancouver.

Smiley90

Bishop has been great but lacks experience. Schneider hasn't played enough either.

Howard was injured, too... And Schneider not playing enough hasn't exactly been his fault, he has great numbers. Not his fault Devils management hangs onto Brodeur.

Smiley90

Not that I expected Bishop to make it, but he's been the best American goaltender this season.

Miller has been best. By far. On a ridiculously bad team, too. He'll start, but I was hoping to see Schneider and Quick (with Bishop in if Quick remains injured) as the backups.

Howard was injured, too... And Schneider not playing enough hasn't exactly been his fault, he has great numbers. Not his fault Devils management hangs onto Brodeur.

Not disagreeing with you, but Schneider has never played more than 33 games in a season (though he played 30 in the lockout year).

Howard has 42 playoff games to his credit as well.

Top Bottom