• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Cactus

Banned
I don't mind Phaneuf's deal. He's overpaid, but at least he'll probably be a very good player for most of the contract. I felt the same way about the Grabo
:-(
and Kessel deals. The Clarkson deal is still killing me inside, though. At least Bozak will have trade value as long as he plays with Kessel. Clarkson is already being buried in the lineup.

As for Komarov, I'd take him back in a second. He only went back to Europe so that he could give himself a better chance to make an olympic roster. Once he's back here, he's probably back for good, and he was a really effective player last season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If I see this fucking violin/expedia commercial on TSN a few more times I may or may not kill someone. Was already obnoxious yesterday.

Smiley90

How about the British kid playing goalie commercial?

That one doesn't have the annoying screeching violin sound in the background, so it's not as bad.

Fuck TSN. The site said the game started at 10:30. It's one hour later and they are still talking bullshit.

Pre-show at 730am, Game at 830am. Says it right on the homepage at the top.

Silexx

As a Canadian and a Sens fan:

1365345807682.png

Smiley90

I think I will grow to hate Horvat.

Dude's going to be Kesler 2.0.

That's what he's advertised at, and we all hope it'll turn out that way. Dude's looking so good. Hope he gets a good scoring winger in Shinkaruk too, despite the injury setting him back a year.

Team Canada has no defense. Great 2way forwards, but no defense.

Smiley90

Petan just keeps scoring and scoring and scoring.

That equalizer was totally undeserved, though :lol

zedge

Don't know why they do this tourney anywhere but Canada/Northern US. Such small crowds. Almost all Canadian fans at this game anyway. This game would be a packed house in an NHL arena.

Acid08

Banned
Hertl is having knee surgery today. Should know more about his injury after. So nervous. Kid deserved better than this shit.

Top Bottom