• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

That's what he's advertised at, and we all hope it'll turn out that way. Dude's looking so good. Hope he gets a good scoring winger in Shinkaruk too, despite the injury setting him back a year.

Team Canada has no defense. Great 2way forwards, but no defense.

I just hope Horvat is good enough to make us forget about Hodgson.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leafs resign Phaneuf to 7years/49Mio contract.
tumblr_mkmvckVKWL1qaoevno4_250.gif

Saad left off the roster.

Okay.
This is a surprise?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Saad left off the roster.

Okay.

Too young/inexperienced. If he keeps playing the way he is, he'll be a lock for 2018, don't worry.

Same reason Schneider and Bishop are off the roster, probably.

Also Switzerland is beating Finland at the WJC's :lol 3-1 now. What' sad is that even if we win, we'll still end up 4th in the group, because we'll lose the tiebreaker against both Russia and Finland, tied at 6 points.

Smiley90

Every team's powerplay at this tournament is beastly. Probably more a testament to how much more experience it takes to make a good defenseman than it takes to make a good forward.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Old timer wings are walking over the old leafs in game 1 so far, 2-0 and a goalie change already haha. Fischer and Drake with the goals.

calder

Fantastic save by Fucale. I see team canada subscribes to the Jets style "everyone panic, forget how to make one pass or even stay on your skates" school of playing with a lead.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fantastic save by Fucale. I see team canada subscribes to the Jets style "everyone panic, forget how to make one pass or even stay on your skates" school of playing with a lead.

Get over yourself.

That has and always will be the Leafs style of play.

Quick is going to be so furious with you trying to steal our style.

calder

Get over yourself.

That has and always will be the Leafs style of play.

Quick is going to be so furious with you trying to steal our style.

True, true, we've only done it for three years, but we have really taken it to a new level. D-man falling over nothing giving up a great chance with the lead? That's just so Jets, to the point where Morrissey IS a Jets draft pick. He's gonna fit in great.

Smiley90

Okay this means Team Canada plays Switzerland next. Lawl. We're gonna get destroyed.

Top Bottom