• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The imp strikes again!

cr17ehu.gif

Fucking Boston didn't play since like Saturday or Sunday, so I expect us to lose tomorrow, but whatever.
Hopefully the Bruins come out flat from sitting around for so long, it will be a good measuring stick game. Habs barely even played in these Devils games, I'm not too worried about fatigue.

Solo

So TSN will show the fucking Habs/Devils game, but no Habs/Bruins game on CBC or TSN (aside from regional) tomorrow. Nice :|

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The imp strikes again!

cr17ehu.gif

Hopefully the Bruins come out flat from sitting around for so long, it will be a good measuring stick game. Habs barely even played in these Devils games, I'm not too worried about fatigue.

One thing I like is that they screwed up tonight, so I doubt they'll be as error-prone tomorrow.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Howard, make A FUCKING SAVE FOR GODS SAKE!!! Wings should've wrapped this up after it was 3-1, now it's 5-3. Gus better be starting the next 3 games.

Game should have been over at 3-1, but nope, all those other PP failures besides the 5 on 3 came back to haunt them, and Howard just sucks today. Of course the team in front of him pretty much gave up at 3-1. Can't wait to see this happen the next few games until we get Datsyuk back. Completely dominated the Flyers and then they let them back in this stupid game.

Top Bottom