• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dq0Rv7X.png

Poor Dubbed :(

Smiley90

Smiley90

That looks too much like relief. It's more like:

fkLF9.gif

With more heart-being-ripped-out-feels.

Stasis

NYR-Gaf meetup at Tiny's in the Summer! All 3 (4?!) of us.

MmmHmm.

Fake edit: Unless Henke's in Sweden. Has to be at least some tiny (intended) chance.

Samyy

Nonis talking about how envious he is of the sharks in the paper, hey Nonis lets call San Jose for Pavelski pls :(

kingslunk

If the stars align we could be either in the first or second wild card spot come next Thursday. Don't fuck this chance up dallas.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
D'Amigo and Leivo are at Leafs practice!

Wouldn't it be great if not only Smithson but McLaren/Orr sit as well?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck, he's back.

Also, Battlefield 4 is pretty fun when it's working. Have randomly run into a few gaffers on PS4.

Was playing it on the X1 last night. Really fun, enjoying it more than Ghosts. Haven't played a whole lot yet, but I have actually been able to finish all my matches. Love BF's sound design.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I could watch the Rangers play the Sabres tonight.....or I could watch Santa Claus Conquers the Martians...

Santa it is!

Sanjuro

Was playing it on the X1 last night. Really fun, enjoying it more than Ghosts. Haven't played a whole lot yet, but I have actually been able to finish all my matches. Love BF's sound design.

It's pretty fun on the XB1. Game needs to be patched to hell and back though.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
You playing BF? Cool. Its way better than cod. Even with the issues. I doulble dipped. PC and PS4.

/consumer whore

I got Ghost as well and the few matches I played I can already tell that I'm going to hate these maps.

Probably one of BF's best features is the ability to spot and tag people. Love that.

The Wings and Leafs will lose the rest of their game leading up to the Winter Classic, then it will be showcased by 24/7 as the battle to win one game in December!!!

I kind of hope Detroit puts the Monster in net so he has another one of his patented meltdowns when he let's in a softie from the blue line.

Or shutout Toronto in the Winter Classic game and we get to watch a 1,000 page thread pop up on HFboards and great entertainment ensues.

So when the fuck does Datsyuk come back? Only thing he's good for is not sinking my fantasty team, and he can't even do that right.

Apparently skating very well with the 2nd line today in practice, so hopefully this weekend or early next week.

Top Bottom