• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

ZeroGravity

Subban will probably make the team as the last defenseman and end up playing his way into big minutes, similar to what Doughty did in 2010.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Much, much better start tonight. Looks like Therrien is using the 4th line quite a bit tonight, probably trying to save the top lines for the Boston game tomorrow.

Just got a Nokia 928, really liking it so far, it was about time I got a new phone since my old droid x was hanging on by a thread.

Going to a friends house for the game today, he is a Flyer's fan so I'm hoping Wings play good without D and Z.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Just got a Nokia 928, really liking it so far, it was about time I got a new phone since my old droid x was hanging on by a thread.

Going to a friends house for the game today, he is a Flyer's fan so I'm hoping Wings play good without D and Z.

Nice! Let me know if you need any app recommendations.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I listen to the Montreal TSN radio crew quite a bit through out my days, and it's all they've been talking about for 2 months now. It's getting really tiring, and the fact that it's even a discussion at this point is ridiculous. My money is he pulls a Doughty, gets named to the team in a 7-8th spot and then moves up the lineup and is in the top 4 by the end.

The guys on l'Antichambre are always saying he should be on team Canada. The only times they mention his attitude is when speaking about what others said.

Red_Man

Every time the Diaz-Bouillion pairing get off the ice without allowing a goal, I say a little prayer.

The guys on l'Antichambre are always saying he should be on team Canada. The only times they mention his attitude is when speaking about what others said.
That's because they watch him play every night, the only people who think Subban shouldn't be on Team Canada are people who only see him once a year and still think he's as reckless as he was in his rookie year.

Socreges

Banned
Canucks tried to add a GP bonus to an ELC where there aren't enough games left in the season for the bonus to count. Contract was denied by the NHL.

Huh

Merguson

Banned
Canucks tried to add a GP bonus to an ELC where there aren't enough games left in the season for the bonus to count. Contract was denied by the NHL.

Huh

maths how does it work

EDIT: In all seriousness, it'll be resolved quite easily. Just get rid of the GP bonus or put in an amount of games that's actually possible for the player to meet. Kind of funny regardless.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Subban's been left out to dry by Markov a bunch of times tonight, contrary to what many "experts" seem to think.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Gio-Pleks-Briere has been a fantastic line ever since they've been out together

Yep, now something needs to be done with the Prust/Bournival/White line:/

edit: Or is it Prust/Bournival/Moen ? I forget.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So the only reason the NBCSN tells you where players went to college is because the NFL broadcasts do it right?

Is it Pierre doing that?

That's his thing, always talking about where they played before being drafted to prove how much he knows.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It's a 4th line.....only so much you can do.

Although I must say I do miss the Lapierre/Moore/Moen or Pyatt days of 2010.

I know, but it sucks because the whole trio doesn't make sense. Bournival is more like Gallagher (goes to the net), but he's not playing with the kind of players Gallagher plays with. It doesn't work as a 4th trio.

edit: At least tonight Subban and Markov are playing more...

Red_Man

Yep, now something needs to be done with the Prust/Bournival/White line:/

edit: Or is it Prust/Bournival/Moen ? I forget.
I think it's only a matter of time before Bournival is put with Eller's line, at least I hope so. White and Moen have been fine in their places.

I think it's only a matter of time before Bournival is put with Eller's line, at least I hope so. White and Moen have been fine in their places.

You guys are really going to have to shuffle lines once the Avs and Habs make a trade. This is coming from Eklund and that guy is never wrong.

Red_Man

You guys are really going to have to shuffle lines once the Avs and Habs make a trade. This is coming from Eklund and that guy is never wrong.
After he threw that rumour out, Sportsnet got a hold of it and apparently the Habs want Statsny now which makes 0 sense. We have too many centres already.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

There's no way the team will play well against Boston after playing such a boring game, they'll fall asleep. We have to win this:/

Top Bottom