• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

a 3rd center goes down

Helm out tomorrow, will have MRI today on injured shoulder.

tmlUmQr.gif

a 3rd center goes down

http://i.imgur.com/tmlUmQr.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Tk3gc.gif

So one of our top players right now and a major energy guy is injured again. Any other top players want to get injured next? Can't wait to lose to the Devils now. Don't worry though, we have Emmerton to cover that center depth, oh and Andersson can be our #2 guy!!!! Shoot me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Tk3gc.gif

So one of our top players right now and a major energy guy is injured again. Any other top players want to get injured next? Can't wait to lose to the Devils now. Don't worry though, we have Emmerton to cover that center depth, oh and Andersson can be our #2 guy!!!! Shoot me.

We once had injuries so bad Tyler Arnason was our 1C for a game or two.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Colton Orr placed on injured reserve...

I'm not one to root for injuries but I wouldn't mind if sudden McLaren ended up going down as well (if he isn't already I forget). Would actually force Carlyle to ice a competent fourth line for once. A line that might even be able to generate a cycle a few shifts a game instead of falling down as soon as they get pressured.

yyzjohn

Banned
Colton Orr placed on injured reserve...

I'm not one to root for injuries but I wouldn't mind if sudden McLaren ended up going down as well (if he isn't already I forget). Would actually force Carlyle to ice a competent fourth line for once. A line that might even be able to generate a cycle a few shifts a game instead of falling down as soon as they get pressured.

2/3rds of the old 4th line is suddenly gone with Smithson sent away and Orr injured.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I hope D'Amigo gets a chance to play tonight. I had high hopes for him a few years back but he's dashed them all!

DASHED I SAY!

Cody Hodgson has 17 points.

Mike Santorelli has 18 points.

Cody Hodgson is the leading scorer for the Buffalo Sabres.

Jesus Christ...

There are just two players on that team with points in the double digits.

Eklund saying PK Subban for Mac.

I like Subban, would love to have him on the team. For Mac? I'd stop watching this team. Fuck you Eklund. LEAVE MY TEAM OUT YA MOUTH, BRO.

yyzjohn

Banned
Eklund saying PK Subban for Mac.

I like Subban, would love to have him on the team. For Mac? I'd stop watching this team. Fuck you Eklund. LEAVE MY TEAM OUT YA MOUTH, BRO.

Does Eklund realize he has no credibility at all so he just goes extra crazy with the rumors now?

Stasis

I want Ott.

Do it tonight before the game. You can have Poo, Pyatt, and a 3rd.

Kreider - Stepan - Nash
Richards - Brassard - Callahan
Hagelin - Ott - Zuccarello
Boyle - Moore - Dorsett

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sammy this isn't EA. I'm not trading you the second best fantasy Dman for scraps.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I want Ott.

Do it tonight before the game. You can have Poo, Pyatt, and a 3rd.

Kreider - Stepan - Nash
Richards - Brassard - Callahan
Hagelin - Ott - Zuccarello
Boyle - Moore - Dorsett
We need Poo and Pyatt tonight, unfortunately. Dorsett is out. Otherwise I'm fine with this.

Can I just say that I can't wait for the John Scott vs. Mats Zuccarello fight tonight?

Stasis

We need Poo and Pyatt tonight, unfortunately. Dorsett is out. Otherwise I'm fine with this.

Can I just say that I can't wait for the John Scott vs. Mats Zuccarello fight tonight?

They're icing Scott still? That man scares me. I feel like he's one overzealous gorilla charge away from someone getting seriously hurt.

And I thought Dorse was in. Damnit. They can bring in Miller or Kristo for a game until he comes back. Hartford to Buffalo in 3 hours is doable!

Top Bottom