• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

They're icing Scott still? That man scares me. I feel like he's one overzealous gorilla charge away from someone getting seriously hurt.

And I thought Dorse was in. Damnit. They can bring in Miller or Kristo for a game until he comes back. Hartford to Buffalo in 3 hours is doable!

Miller and Kristo need to be in the AHL right now, continuing to do what they're doing. Miller should only come up if he's gonna be at center.

I came upon the scene of that flipped truck+cliff accident on the Malahat this morning, probably about 10 seconds after it happened. I was traveling Southbound, and noticed guys just ahead pulling over and running across the road. They'd just opened the door and were trying to pull him out of the cab.

I expect the Leafs to have another bad-bounce game tonight. No problems, just bad luck.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My puppy was tripping balls. Never seen snow before. Greatest thing ever.

You better have taken a video.

Huh? I never sent a trade tho

Something like Green, Downie and someone else for Buff&Bobrovsky. No idea when that happened.

WHO THE FUCK IS AIDAN IN THE GAF LEAGUE AND HOW DO WE GET A TRADE DONE BRO? WHAT U WANT?

Also aidan on GAF. Canucks-GAF. Doesn't post often though, send him a PM or so.

Stasis

Miller and Kristo need to be in the AHL right now, continuing to do what they're doing. Miller should only come up if he's gonna be at center.

I know man. I get it. It was a random silly solution for the Ott trade I wanted. Get a body up for a few games until Dorse is back if we traded Pyatt and Poo for Ott.

It's not happening either way.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Eklund saying PK Subban for Mac.

I like Subban, would love to have him on the team. For Mac? I'd stop watching this team. Fuck you Eklund. LEAVE MY TEAM OUT YA MOUTH, BRO.
:lol :lol In what world does that make sense? Trade a proven Norris winner, who is already a top 3 D man in the entire league, for a 1st overall who's had an alright rookie season? And we already have our top 2 centers in A.Gally and Eller. This is really stupid, even for Eklund.

yyzjohn

Banned
I came upon the scene of that flipped truck+cliff accident on the Malahat this morning, probably about 10 seconds after it happened. I was traveling Southbound, and noticed guys just ahead pulling over and running across the road. They'd just opened the door and were trying to pull him out of the cab.

I expect the Leafs to have another bad-bounce game tonight. No problems, just bad luck.

Despite all my doom and gloom I actually think the Leafs will win tonight. Call me crazy.

:lol :lol In what world does that make sense? Trade a proven Norris winner, who is already a top 3 D man in the entire league, for a 1st overall who's had an alright rookie season? And we already have our top 2 centers in A.Gally and Eller. This is really stupid, even for Eklund.

If he is one of the top 3 d-man in the league then why can't he make team Canada?

Just busting your chops I like Subban a lot, would love to have him on the Avs.

Red_Man

Av's and Habs are two of the most secretive organization's in hockey as well, if this were a remote possibility, it wouldn't get out to a loser like Eklund.

Av's and Habs are two of the most secretive organization's in hockey as well, if this were a remote possibility, it wouldn't get out to a loser like Eklund.

Under Lacroix we were. One of the biggest things since he left is transparency in management. Doesn't say anything about Eklund though. I do think we are in the market for acquiring a defenseman but no one high-profile.

Red_Man

Under Lacroix we were. One of the biggest things since he left is transparency in management. Doesn't say anything about Eklund though. I do think we are in the market for acquiring a defenseman but no one high-profile.
Hab's beat writer called him out on it being bullshit, and Eklund said it wasn't a rumour he heard it was just a thought he had that he thought made sense :lol what a clown.

Smiley90

Edler out indefinitely with a leg injury suffered against Nashville.

CANCEL THE SEASON

our biggest trade asset injured. :(

Pleas call up Corrado instead of playing Alberts ohgod

Red_Man

825826370.gif

Red_Man

Sorry. It's just fun to point out the hypocrisy of the Habs.

I'm still shocked you guys could keep your lunch down watching something so violent!
You're the most ignorant poster in NHL-Gaf so it's not surprising to see you reaching so far here. Prust fought him after Janssen ran both himself and Galchenyuk on the same shift. Prust is actually a useful player and doesn't run guys or play dirty unlike you're beloved Bruins. Keep up the good work as always.

Sanjuro

You're the most ignorant poster in NHL-Gaf so it's not surprising to see you reaching so far here. Prust fought him after Janssen ran both himself and Galchenyuk on the same shift. Prust is actually a useful player and doesn't run guys or play dirty unlike you're beloved Bruins. Keep up the good work as always.

How am I ignorant? I mean even if you convince me, I'm still not a biggot or believe that Montreal to Boston is thousands of miles away!

I think the real problem here is I'm not a absurd homer and you're not sure how to be called out after making silly statements.

Red_Man

How am I ignorant? I mean even if you convince me, I'm still not a biggot or believe that Montreal to Boston is thousands of miles away!

I think the real problem here is I'm not a absurd homer and you're not sure how to be called out after making silly statements.
You're not a homer? The guy who defends Chara, Marchand, Thorton, Ferrence, Thomas. Right. Pretty sure I addressed you and you're completely ignoring it, and what silly statement did I make? Posting a gif now is making a statement? I'm not even sure why I bother replying to you as no one else here takes you seriously, I'll end it here.

Sanjuro

You're not a homer? The guy who defends Chara, Marchand, Thorton, Ferrence, Thomas. Right. Pretty sure I addressed you and you're completely ignoring it, and what silly statement did I make? Posting a gif now is making a statement? I'm not even sure why I bother replying to you as no one else here takes you seriously, I'll end it here.

...people take you seriously? I think the real difference is there isn't a healthy Boston presence on the board, hasn't been for some time. Mostly geared towards the Canadian teams and a select few American. So, when I say anything you just don't know how to respond.

What's specifically wrong with "defending" each of those players? That still doesn't present a counter argument for yourself. The only specific incident I can think of is the Pacioretty hit from several years ago.

Sanjuro

At least some people get the rivalry. Unlike "some" who create arguments, lose them, run away, then offer nothing to board other than desperately protecting their shield.

Also, I would never buy a Daniel Craig helmed Bond game!

Acid08

Banned
Malkin out tonight, kind of disappointed. Wanted to see how Thornton's line would have matched.

Also a bunch of milestone's tonight:
Boyle's 900th game
Crosby's 500th game
Kennedy's 400th game

Smiley90

Do you have any Leafs players you can bench instead? Come on, we need this.

Implying I'd pick leafs players in fantasy hahahahaha.

As am I.

I can't wait to go home for christmas and be englufed in snow, and to especially go to the cabin and be even more engulfed in even more snow.

Same here. Gonna be staying in Davos for 2 days to watch the Spengler Cup like every year, gonna be amazing.

Acid08

Banned
Same here. Gonna be staying in Davos for 2 days to watch the Spengler Cup like every year, gonna be amazing.

That's awesome, I'd love to see a European game sometime. That's where Thornton played during both lockouts. His wife is from there too.

Sanjuro

I think I'm the only one at this point. Used to be just me and vatstep. Now he is dead and we just get some stragglers here and there.

Fuck, I'm old.

Top Bottom