• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Sanjuro

Jumbo has been great. He's rarely bad although sometimes predictable.

I liked him in my youth. I was in fucking middle school when we got him! He was never Bourque/Neely material. Ultimately was such a fucking bitch in the postseason...that is the only reason we hate him here. Regular season beast.

geeko

Holy shit, ugly 2nd period by the sharks. Lol, oh well these games happen. If Nemo hasn't been pulled, pull him. Christ.

Acid08

Banned
I liked him in my youth. I was in fucking middle school when we got him! He was never Bourque/Neely material. Ultimately was such a fucking bitch in the postseason...that is the only reason we hate him here. Regular season beast.
He has been nothing but a warrior for us in the playoffs, he has never been the problem with our runs. He'll never completely silence his haters until he wins a Cup but he has come a long way since those days.

Alucard

Banned
pascal_dupuis_nohands.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
He has been nothing but a warrior for us in the playoffs, he has never been the problem with our runs. He'll never completely silence his haters until he wins a Cup but he has come a long way since those days.

He's still a bitch that got wrecked by Toews though.

Sanjuro

...but is he the ULTIMATE Warrior, brother???

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Why Georges and Diaz on the PP.......................... Leave PK and Markov.

edit: ugh

Alucard

Banned
haha did people actually say that?

Forza, on this board...last season, or the season before. He's definitely a plugger, but he's been a damn good one. Him, Crosby, and Kunitz have been together long enough now that they've developed a really good chemistry.

LevelNth

Banned
As much as I've disliked Kadri this year leafs gaf, it's becoming obvious how much better he plays when with Kessel and JVR.

Stop being a fucking idiot Carlyle.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The Habs hasn't given up in a long time, so I'm still hopeful. They might be getting tired though.

Vman

Forza, on this board...last season, or the season before. He's definitely a plugger, but he's been a damn good one. Him, Crosby, and Kunitz have been together long enough now that they've developed a really good chemistry.

Oh I know, he's on my fantasy team :) he's earning me good money!

Top Bottom