• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Acid08

Banned
Please kill the Pens tonight Sharks

No Malkin but they're still going to come at us hard. Hope the guys are up for the challenge. Pickles is going to be getting Crosby so he better be at the top of his game.

As far as I can our lineup is the same. Our center depth is going to be key.

ATF487

I think I'm the only one at this point. Used to be just me and vatstep. Now he is dead and we just get some stragglers here and there.

Fuck, I'm old.

Did vatstep ever explain his reduction in boarding? Always enjoyed how pessimistic he was.

Sanjuro

Did vatstep ever explain his reduction in boarding? Always enjoyed how pessimistic he was.

Nope. He still shows up occasionally. Probably life mang.

He was pessimistic by superstition, I'm just generally pessimistic with other superstitions.

MacAttack

It kind of sucks not playing division rivals as much during the regular season. It takes a little of the heat out of the match ups.

ATF487

Nope. He still shows up occasionally. Probably life mang.

He was pessimistic by superstition, I'm just generally pessimistic with other superstitions.

I'll just imagine him taking long walks around the neighborhood while listening to 98.5

Silexx

Got tickets for the Sens-Leafs game on Saturday in the Roger's House suite! Fuck yeah!

Also:

BawZzDZCYAAkP4K.jpg:large

LOL

Sanjuro

WEEI ruined WEEI. They have been shit since Eddie Andelman left.

An argument could be made that Michael Holly ruined WEEI, but I love Holly so that can't be true.

Nah. It was good for years after that. It's been sputtering the last couple years.

I don't like Holly, but I don't hate him. I really like Salk though. He is basically a variant of Felger, but with reasoning and not a complete asshole.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie 4m

Oh, look--the Sabres are wearing pajamas for tonight's game against the Rangers.
Oh Brooksie.

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Zuccarello-Richards-Callahan
Hagelin-Brassard-Pyatt
Boyle-D.Moore-Pouliot

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Stralman
Del Zotto-J.Moore

Poor Brian Boyle is going to get his ass kicked again tonight, I just know it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No Malkin but they're still going to come at us hard. Hope the guys are up for the challenge. Pickles is going to be getting Crosby so he better be at the top of his game.

As far as I can our lineup is the same. Our center depth is going to be key.
I think the Sharks match up well with the Pens, and Fleury is Fleury.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wait why did the refs not let Benn and Phaneuf fight?

Somewhere in cyberspace Montresor is raging right now.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

2 D just backing off?!?!?!?!?!?1?1 Let the shooter get into a good position, AND THEN TAKE THE SHOT UNCONTESTED?!

Top Bottom