• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

RC

Banned

BM151vZ.png

Solo

I'd love to be watching Habs/Bs.....but its not televised here and I have to start packing for next week's move :/

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That wasn't a penalty, but you hope Boychuck is alright. Never want to see a stretcher on the ice.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It looked like his chin hit the wall to as he fell forward, or his throat, but you'd think if it was that he would have been able to get up, he doesn't look like he has trouble breathing now.

edit: They were both fighting for the puck but the hit wasn't acceptable.

Sanjuro

It looked like his chin hit the wall to as he fell forward, or his throat, but you'd think if it was that he would have been able to get up, he doesn't look like he has trouble breathing now.

Patches knee came up a bit during the hit, but anything is just a guess right now. I'd like to hope it's not serious.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Marc Denis just said he told his team to go score the next goal while passing by, so at least he is all conscious.

Sanjuro

It was definitely a penalty man, come on. Hit was mostly from behind and in a dangerous area. He hadn't even received the puck yet.

He is just trolling at this point, as usual. It's the definition of borderline boarding, the point is a 2min penalty is not even comparable to the livelihood of a human being.

Red_Man

It was definitely a penalty man, come on. Hit was mostly from behind and in a dangerous area. He hadn't even received the puck yet.
He hit him from the side, not from behind. Big difference, he went into the boards awkwardly though. If it was dirty, the Bruins would have gang beat him.

Sanjuro

He hit him from the side, not from behind. Big difference, he went into the boards awkwardly though. If it was dirty, the Bruins would have gang beat him.

...he hit him from behind. He wrapped around during the collision.

It wasn't dirty as well.

Red_Man

...he hit him from behind. He wrapped around during the collision.

It wasn't dirty as well.
This is a hit from behind?

dYMKhEa.gif

I can see the boarding penalty after watching it again, but the principle point of contact was the side and then he curled.

Acid08

Banned
Oh please, he caught him a bit on the side but pushed him in the back. It's the definition of boarding.

Also Sharks suck.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
This is a hit from behind?

http://i.imgur.com/dYMKhEa.gif[IMG]

I can see the boarding penalty after watching it again, but the principle point of contact was the side and then he curled.[/QUOTE]

If Pacioretty didn't extend his arms I don't think it'd be a penalty, but he did.

Acid08

Banned
Send McCarthy back to the minors jesus christ, we got Mike Brown for a reason.

Kunitz on his way to a hatty. 3rd period comeback, come on Sharks! Or just lay down and die, whatever.

Top Bottom