• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Mr.Green

They can look anemic, but I'll never accept the "we played yesterday" excuse. The amount of off days in this league is embarrassing.

3 games in 4 days is a lot. This isn't fucking baseball.

That's not an excuse - every team faces this at some point - but it's definitely a valid factor.

Don't get me wrong though. Boston is the better team regardless.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They can look anemic, but I'll never accept the "we played yesterday" excuse. The amount of off days in this league is embarrassing.

Friday Saturday Monday Wednesday Thursday, not just "yesterday", while Boston didn't play since Saturday.

Sanjuro

3 games in 4 days is a lot. This isn't fucking baseball.

That's not an excuse - every team faces this at some point - but it's definitely a valid factor.

Don't get me wrong though. Boston is the better team regardless.

Friday Saturday Monday Wednesday Thursday, not just "yesterday", while Boston didn't play since Saturday.

Closer to baseball than basketball.

I'm pissed we haven't played since Saturday. It's bullshit. Teams should never have more than a single day off.

Socreges

Banned
How am I ignorant? I mean even if you convince me, I'm still not a biggot or believe that Montreal to Boston is thousands of miles away!

I think the real problem here is I'm not a absurd homer and you're not sure how to be called out after making silly statements.
lol

MacAttack

Just caught up, poor Johnny Boychuk. It looked like he was crying after he got put on the cart, really unsettling to watch. I hope he's ok.

edit: sounds like he was moving all his extremities before he left for the hospital.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Then fuck is Markov doing tonight? Second time he could have cost the team a goal there.

Top Bottom