• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wolverine strikes again! Beautiful rush

He tried to fist pump the ref like Cole :lol :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fantastic second, and going into the 3rd with a lead is amazing. Hopefully they don't let up now.

Acid08

Banned
Well that was a lame game. Tons of shots and not much to show for it.

First regulation loss with Burns in the lineup.

I hope, he's been on fire the last two weeks

I mean, I was totally joking but I wouldn't be against it I suppose.

Pominville just does not mesh with Koivu and Parise. I'd rather have him on the second line with Nino, who he at least has something with. Wish Granlund was back, though.

And how great has Haula been playing, eh? I'm probably getting ahead of myself but I'm already dreaming of the day that we can dump Brodziak and get an actual two-way offensive-ish player on the third line.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Like I said, I haven't seen the team give up in a very long time, glad to see them back in and even lead in the shots.

edit: And please don't bench Murray anymore.

Sanjuro

Rask deserved better than what happened in the SCF last year.

He played as good as any goaltender in the postseason last year.

Almost choked against Toronto, gave up the only loss to Rangers, blew the series against Chicago.

Choked against Flyers a few years prior with our best overall team.

Yeah...Tuukka is a real winner. My case has been, prove me wrong. Even if he played decent last year he might have had my vote of confidence. He is a regular season stud, nothing more.

Marvie_3

Banned
Rask deserved better than what happened in the SCF last year.

He played as good as any goaltender in the postseason last year.
Except one.....

200x30016.jpg

;)

Vman

I mean, I was totally joking but I wouldn't be against it I suppose.

Pominville just does not mesh with Koivu and Parise. I'd rather have him on the second line with Nino, who he at least has something with. Wish Granlund was back, though.

And how great has Haula been playing, eh? I'm probably getting ahead of myself but I'm already dreaming of the day that we can dump Brodziak and get an actual two-way offensive-ish player on the third line.

I know you were joking haha. Yea my thoughts exactly, Pomms is best on the 2nd and Heatley has shown chemistry with Koivu and Parise the last two years. Heatley seems to have played his way into shape the last few weeks and seems to be playing like a 30 goal scorer he predicted

And ya I love Brodz and his defense but his offense is a shell of what it was two years ago. Haula looks great, I love a speedy fourth line.

yyzjohn

Banned
Almost choked against Toronto, gave up the only loss to Rangers, blew the series against Chicago.

Choked against Flyers a few years prior with our best overall team.

Yeah...Tuukka is a real winner. My case has been, prove me wrong. Even if he played decent last year he might have had my vote of confidence. He is a regular season stud, nothing more.

By your standard every goalie who doesn't win the Cup sucks.

ATF487

How dare you.

This is why I never post here anymore.

Mostly joking, I think he's tremendously talented but prone to lapses in concentration occasionally. He makes saves that thomas couldn't but he worries me more with his positioning.

Edit: also I wish we could have kept khudobin, if only rask's contract was a wee bit smaller

MacAttack

...nope.

Just the ones that go out of their way to take the entire team out of the competition. That is what Tuukka has consistently done.

I can see why you're a big Salk fan, now.

You were probably a big "Danny Amendola isn't injury prone" guy, too.

Sanjuro

Mostly joking, I think he's tremendously talented but prone to lapses in concentration occasionally. He makes saves that thomas couldn't but he worries me more with his positioning.

I think Tuukka is arguably better than Thomas. Thomas never vomited up in the clutch like Rask does.

Top Bottom