• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Sanjuro

I can see why you're a big Salk fan, now.

You were probably a big "Danny Amendola isn't injury prone" guy, too.

I can see why you're a Felger fan. You have unrealistic expectations of loved local players, but shit on the rest.

I had no opinion on Amendola, largely because he wasn't signed as a Welker replacement. He was just another guy on the depth chart.

Sanjuro

I've never been scared of Rask like I was Thomas at his best.

BINGO. Thank you.

I feel like a fucking leper talking to some of these lifelongs. I've never stated that Rask was never a capable goaltender, he just never elevates to that level where he needs to be for this team.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

Except if you're close to him when he goes back to his room after losing :lol

I hated seeing the Habs play against Thomas, they would just shoot at him directly and it would do nothing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET VICTORY!!!

tumblr_lknko69MFq1qhrjqn.gif

MacAttack

Rask has had terrible numbers against the Habs.

Comparing Rask to Thomas is terribly unfair to Rask. How about we compare him to the rest of the league this season. He's gotta be top 5 and thats better than any potential replacement.

Sanjuro

Rask has had terrible numbers against the Habs.

Comparing Rask to Thomas is terribly unfair to Rask. How about we compare him to the rest of the league this season. He's gotta be top 5 and thats better than any potential replacement.

It's like you're not a Bruins fan...hmmmmm

How is it unfair to compare? One is a clutch goaltender, the other is notorious for blowing games and series in record fashion.

Remember me talking about Joe Thornton before? That's our Tuukka Rask.

Top Bottom