• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Socreges

Banned
You're the same guy who called me a cocksucker after being congratulated on a great series, no?

Might not be you, but still a funny comment considering the source.
Not me. No idea what you're talking about.

And considering the source? I do think you've got me confused with someone else. I love my team, but I'm no homer.

Sanjuro

Not me. No idea what you're talking about.

And considering the source? I do think you've got me confused with someone else. I love my team, but I'm no homer.

Then we aren't much different. So, it's laughable considering my history with the Bruins franchise.

Smash88

Banned
We smashed San Jose tonight. #1 in the EAST BABY!

ioTh2r2GyUhg4.gif

Socreges

Banned
Then we aren't much different. So, it's laughable considering my history with the Bruins franchise.
I'll just say that you have, at least in seasons past, been the one person to defend and rationalise some flagrantly bad things Bruin players have done. Even while all other Bruins fans have admitted they were wrong. Had to call you out on your post, though maybe you're more objective now, dunno.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! So many victories.

Sanjuro

I'll just say that you have, at least in seasons past, been the one person to defend and rationalise some flagrantly bad things Bruin players have done. Even while all other Bruins fans have admitted they were wrong. Had to call you out on your post, though maybe you're more objective now, dunno.

Examples? I've relatively been the neutral one, so maybe you're thinking of other posters. The only one issue I've stuck to my guns is the Chara/Patches hit, as I thought it was devastating, yet not intentional into the sanction.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WIN!

HABS WIN!

7h0bH3G.gif

x4kQlis.gif

3 games in 4 nights? No problem. Team keeps on rolling, Price continues standing tall, and Patches is a warrior. Feels good man.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
shit, Nelson Mandela died? I was at work and didn't realize it. fuck.

This has much more of an impact on me than Paul fucking Walker. No offense, but... seriously.

Sanjuro

I'd just like to imagine that game if the Bruins has played three games in four nights. We might have had the advantage. Habs just had the fresh legs.

Fucking Bettman.

Top Bottom