• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Screw you...

and you...

and you...

and especially you.

All our depth is stuck in the AHL because we have to make sure we have to room to sign NHL All Stars like Dan Cleary, Sammy, and Quincey. But yes, Weiss needs to be better, right now he is a better skating Cleary on a huge contract which is not good at all.

Good thing Hodgson panned out for the Canucks inst.... oh
Oh this venom. Getting in the spirit of the season. Brings a tear to my old heart! :'(

CLOLeary!

Sanjuro

This. Beach is a fucking bum.

I still don't get the desire to pull the trigger though, seems like he burned a last bridge or something of that nature. It's not bad for the Rangers. See if he can work in a new system, if not ultimately watch his contract burn.

Stasis

Freaks me out when this thread is on the second page, guys.

I panic when I can't find it. Then I CTRL-F to be sure and I'm kind of shocked.

Sanjuro

Already have a Leaf fan in the house, a Bruins fan would be too much.

Pilsner or Calgary beer would have been acceptable though, :lol

Need to try more Canadian brews. Moosehead is just one of my go to cheap beers. Costs usually $8-9 for a twelve pack!

ZeroGravity

Willy Palov ‏@CH_WillyPalov 1h
Erne just slammed Drouin face-first into the glass. Weegar comes to his defence, but Drouin goes straight to the dressing room.
Sounds like our 2nd round pick just give our 1st round pick a concussion.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings are so boring without Z and Pavel. Might have to put Tatar up with Nyquist and Franzen to get something going here. The skill is too spread out and not allowing them to do anything.

No fucking Destiny until 9/9/2014

WHELP.

Yeah I was disappointed by this as well. Titanfall seems like a twitch shooter was hoping Destiny's multiplayer would be different. I also like that it's coming out in the same time-frame as Halo 5 haha.

I see a surprising amount of hockey avatars elsewhere on the forum. That OT Community insular ghetto is so uninviting.

You would think people would want to be in this safe bubble.

Quick

Banned
Recruitment thread time.

But only if Don Quick is the OP.

doncherry_471.jpg

TUSR

Banned
People are shocked by this news?

Not in the slightest, I thought Spring 2014 was laughable due to the scope of the game.

Yeah I was disappointed by this as well. Titanfall seems like a twitch shooter was hoping Destiny's multiplayer would be different. I also like that it's coming out in the same time-frame as Halo 5 haha.

Titanfall won't compare to Destiny, but im curious how much Destiny plays like a Bungie-Halo.

We should make a list of our shadow accounts with copied avatars.

Acid08

Banned
Honestly I didn't think business would be this bad but I'm spending 6 days studying for my cost accounting exam and im not even sure if that'll be enough

Fuck
Business huh? Talk about synergizing your brand leverage then go do cocaine in the bathroom. Boom, you're a business man.

Top Bottom