• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Acid08

Banned
Hertl is so dynamic. He makes shit happen almost every time he has the puck. He was advertised as a great playmaker but he hasn't had to do much of that since he's playing with Jumbo. Tonight he's showing it though.

pringles

Wings are so boring without Z and Pavel. Might have to put Tatar up with Nyquist and Franzen to get something going here. The skill is too spread out and not allowing them to do anything.
That looks like exactly what they're doing now. Nyquist and Tatar are fantastic together, even when we're healthy I'd like us to find a way to have them together, on a 3rd line they'd kill a lot of matchups and they could probably do well on a 2nd line with Z or Pav centering.

Damn sweet behind the back catch by Gustavsson. He is playing so well this year.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
No wonder Brunner is a scratch and hates playing in Jersey. Devils have a whole 8 shots after 40 minutes and having 3 full powerplays. Christ, play some fucking hockey guys. Change the system up and shoot the damn puck. Even the Wings only have 16 shots cause of how they clog up the neutral zone, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
So Gus > Howard right guys?

Still expecting a 3rd period collapse as usual.
If the right deal comes along to clear cap space and get a decent D man in return, I'm all for trading Howard right now. Make Gus the starter and call up Mrazek.

Howard looks absolutely lost out there. He's always out of position, caught laying on his back, and never bothers to get back up fast enough and get back in the play.

Dirty Backes Update:

Singing for some shitty NBC Sochi Promo

Visiting Sick Infants:

1455095_10151881652118661_304486381_n.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Boyle giving the puck away and empty net goal, fuck. Sharks battled hard tonight, proud of the effort but they needed 2 points.

Canes clog that neutral zone like a motherfucker.

Hurricanes are one point ahead of the Caps now.

Caps have two games in hand though.

1.Pitt
2.Wash
3.Car
4.Rangers

I'd be okay with this.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Here's Kings coach Darryl Sutter speaking at practice today, transcribed by LA Kings Insider and brought to our attention by Robert P. of Jewels From The Crown:

On whether he's happy with the team at the Thanksgiving evaluation point:
I don't go by U.S. Thanksgiving because the season started this year a week earlier. So if you look at it, when you break it all out, I don't look at it as 82. I look at it as 80, I look at it when you get to 20, I look at it when you get to 40. This year, 41 is actually the calendar year, which if you base it on 82, that's half a year. You know what? Tomorrow's 30 games. If we had 40 points, you'd double 60, that's 80. That means after 60 you've got 80. What you get in the last 22? You need a hundred to make the playoffs. There's no way around it. You know what? .600 hockey – it's not so much winning. It's the actual points that you accumulate. If it comes just to wins or regulation wins, then there are a lot of ties. And that could happen, but so what?

My... my head hurts...

Top Bottom