• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Sanjuro

I thought we were playing Pittsburgh tonight...another night off!? Joke league.

On the plus side, we get a rare late Sunday Night match-up against the Leaves.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
When you google "Morgan Rielly" this is the picture that comes up

1297355597831_ORIGINAL.jpg

More companions than Phil has ever had in his bed :(

Internet outage right now. Maybe it'll last all day and I won't get to see us lose to another bad team.

What are you talking about? The last time the Avs played they beat Minnesota. I have the fortune of being at the movies tonight to avoid watching us lose.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Another day and it will be back to more normal temps. Thought you sask boys were hard.. ;)

:lol Been in Alberta too long, getting weak

I can handle it. I went to the Western Final in 09 and it was around -30 with the wind. That was cold.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Watch out Devils, these Wings are coming at ya!

Gustav Nyquist-Johan Franzen-Todd Bertuzzi
Justin Abdelkader-Stephen Weiss-Daniel Alfredsson
Drew Miller- Joakim Andersson-Tomas Tatar
Daniel Cleary-Cory Emmerton-Mikael Samuelsson

Apparently, Brunner is a healthy scratch tonight as well. I like dem odds!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 7m

BREAKING NEWS: #NYR have acquired Kyle Beach from Chicago in exchange for Brandon Mashinter.

Wasn't Beach picked right after Hodgson? I remember some Canucks fans who thought they should have drafted Beach instead. Guess he hasn't panned out.

TUSR

Banned
Wasn't Beach picked right after Hodgson? I remember some Canucks fans who thought they should have drafted Beach instead. Guess he hasn't panned out.
Beach is a fucking knob. I grew up with the guy in Kelowna (mutual family friends). He lets his emotions dictate his play completely.

Oh wow, I expect 1 goal max for us.

Isn't Weiss your 4C?

Isn't he also being paid $4.9M for the next 4 years?

Avs center Paul Stastny was not happy: “The way it ended is unsettling on our behalf. We left our best all year, Varly, out to dry. It’s a 4-2 game, a 5-2 game and we got to keep playing.”

Yeah, Paul? Well shit, maybe next time you guys can play better instead of talking about playing better after a shitfest like last night.

Yeah, Paul? Well shit, maybe next time you guys can play better instead of talking about playing better after a shitfest like last night.

Hey we only lost 8-2 it could have been a whole lot worse. It's not that the Avs played badly either the Oilers were just really good. - Mike Haynes.

At first I was just kidding but the coach is seriously one of the problems of this season, the fucking Jack Adams got his thick fucking head. When teams are underachieving its usually the coach fault.

Last night he tried to do his dumbass shit of trying to send a message of sending the grinder line on the PP, even benched Karlsson for it as well, the only guy he didnt bench was Chris fucking Philips who is always on the PP, Chris later becomes the sole reason why Tampa scored the other 2 goals.

The PP has been shit even since he got here, if your PP has Karlsson, Bobby, Spezza, Turris on it and you still fucking suck then its not the players, its your fucking fault for not knowing how to draw a fucking play on the PP.

Its clear that the players have tuned him out, call up Richardson SVP!.

Phillips needs to go. We outplayed them for a solid 40 mins, but were down because old man Phillips can't keep his head up.

Acid08

Banned

So much depth. I can't even hold all this depth!!!!!

2C, bruvs. He's already matched his point totals from last season* and he's just 23 games in.

*4 points in 17 games? Here's a $20M contract!

Screw you...

and you...

You guys are going in deep on Crazed.

and you...

So much depth. I can't even hold all this depth!!!!!

and especially you.

All our depth is stuck in the AHL because we have to make sure we have to room to sign NHL All Stars like Dan Cleary, Sammy, and Quincey. But yes, Weiss needs to be better, right now he is a better skating Cleary on a huge contract which is not good at all.

Good thing Hodgson panned out for the Canucks inst.... oh

Top Bottom