• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Vman

Good god

CBJ 41 SOG Wild 20 SOG

Was that Wild fan in here talking about Backstrom being to blame for the loss? Dude should've skated down the ice and got himself a goal I guess.

I didnt blame him but hes been awfull all year and contributed by letting 3 soft goals in. But we didnt show up at all anyway

Animal

Banned
Kave says he doesn't like you.

But I'm not doing anything ref
tumblr_mlc2pd6Djs1sna8pso1_500.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What is this, Flashback Friday?

Trying to make Schuey feel young and warm inside cause he'll freeze to death otherwise?

Smiley90

Canucks with 6 of the next 7 games as b2b's. What.

Also whoever does these schedules sucks. We played the Hawks the first time on the backend of a b2b, and the second time we play the Hawks is ALSO on the second night of a b2b. And we also play the Bruins on the second night of a b2b.

:( That just takes away some of the fun because we'll be tired. :/ Oh well, should still be good games. Our last game against the Bruins in the 11/12 regular season was awesome.

Smiley90

Please win in OT, because we sure as hell aren't winning in the SO.

Instead of a "4" point game, best we can hope for is 2. probably -2. oh well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Canucks with 6 of the next 7 games as b2b's. What.

Also whoever does these schedules sucks. We played the Hawks the first time on the backend of a b2b, and the second time we play the Hawks is ALSO on the second night of a b2b. And we also play the Bruins on the second night of a b2b.

:( That just takes away some of the fun because we'll be tired. :/ Oh well, should still be good games. Our last game against the Bruins in the 11/12 regular season was awesome.
Habs beat the Bruin's on a b2b and with it being their 3rd game in 4 nights, Canucks can do it too

Flames scored on a goalie interference non-call that Giguere was super pissed about, Talbot took over in the 2nd.

Just looked at all of the goals, I like how we have the only game without an actual recap video. Yeah Jiggy got bumped into for sure. Talbot's goal and assist were nice, he got himself in good positions.

Top Bottom