• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

I didnt blame him but hes been awfull all year and contributed by letting 3 soft goals in. But we didnt show up at all anyway

Agree completely.

And while I probably would have done exactly what Fletcher did in the off-season by signing him to a three-year deal, I still regret it. Backstrom has looked pretty much terrible this season and I can't see him improving at all going forward.

But overall it doesn't matter. Last night was the worst game I've seen from the Wild in...possibly ever. They looked absolutely horrible.

Marvie_3

Banned
7!

Apparently Coots turns 21 today. I hope the team takes him to medieval times.
iThwCWdPmzEUk.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
No skate this morning so won't know if it's Reimer or Bernier tonight.

Sad I'll miss out posting tonight, seeing Cake Boss's reaction whether Reimer is playing is always a highlight for me. :(

(and that's whether they score on him or he stones them)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Sad I'll miss out posting tonight, seeing Cake Boss's reaction whether Reimer is playing is always a highlight for me. :(

I just got my ps4 so I might not be on. Who will lead us?! D:

One of the better Blues posters on HFBoards just started a thread keeping track of the "Elite" West's (read: current Playoff West) records against one another. Obviously as the season progresses the teams will change, but the data should be better. One major caveat is SO & OT win/loss are counted simply as "ties" considering the disconnect between Regular Season OT and Playoff OT. Take that as you will.

Percentage = Wins/Total + .5*(Ties/Total)

Code:
Standings (thru 12/6) of Elite West v. Elite West
1. SJ 3-1-4 (.625)
2. COL 3-2-3 (.563)
2. LA 2-1-5 (.563)
2. ANA 2-1-5 (.563)
5. STL 4-3-2 (.556)
6. CHI 3-4-3 (.450)
7. MIN 2-4-3 (.389)
8. PHX 2-5-5 (.375)

Socreges

Banned
One of the better Blues posters on HFBoards just started a thread keeping track of the "Elite" West's (read: current Playoff West) records against one another. Obviously as the season progresses the teams will change, but the data should be better. One major caveat is SO & OT win/loss are counted simply as "ties" considering the disconnect between Regular Season OT and Playoff OT. Take that as you will.

Percentage = Wins/Total + .5*(Ties/Total)

Code:
Standings (thru 12/6) of Elite West v. Elite West
1. SJ 3-1-4 (.625)
2. COL 3-2-3 (.563)
2. LA 2-1-5 (.563)
2. ANA 2-1-5 (.563)
5. STL 4-3-2 (.556)
6. CHI 3-4-3 (.450)
7. MIN 2-4-3 (.389)
8. PHX 2-5-5 (.375)
Wait you left off Vanc-..... oh.

Pretty sure we have a shit record atm against the 'Elite West'.

Yep, 2-5-4...

The only thing I can take away from it at the moment is we're fine against the Central and fucked against the Pacific.

I hope the Central record continues because I paid entirely too much to watch a shitshow against Chicago on Dec 28.

I don't have high hopes for tonight. Vancouver always beats us and without Hejda things are looking bad. Perhaps Talbot will be really good again...Something to note, it was always Schneider who got the best of us, but when Luongo played us it was Hejduk or Sakic who made him look like a sieve.

I don't have high hopes for tonight. Vancouver always beats us and without Hejda things are looking bad. Perhaps Talbot will be really good again...Something to note, it was always Schneider who got the best of us, but when Luongo played us it was Hejduk or Sakic who made him look like a sieve.

Game is tomorrow bro

Socreges

Banned
I don't miss Hejduk.

But Sakic... always had a soft spot for him, even if he was a Canucks killer.

And the Avs are a different team. So are the Canucks. No idea what's gonna happen tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to it. Duchene back yet? Love watching him play.

I don't miss Hejduk.

But Sakic... always had a soft spot for him, even if he was a Canucks killer.

And the Avs are a different team. So are the Canucks. No idea what's gonna happen tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to it. Duchene back yet? Love watching him play.

Duchene has been back for awhile but can't score right now.

I just got my ps4 so I might not be on. Who will lead us?! D:

Im studying so I wont be, might tune in for 10 minutes during the first.
Hopefully we play well :/

I will be watching the VGX. Yeah that's right. The Leafs are so poo that I will watch a games award show.

Cake Boss

Banned

I am going to miss the game as well :(

If the NHL expands to Quebec one of the Eastern teams is going to have to go to the West. Even if they added Seattle too, 17 teams in the East and 15 in the West seems worse than 16 and 14.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If the NHL expands to Quebec one of the Eastern teams is going to have to go to the West. Even if they added Seattle too, 17 teams in the East and 15 in the West seems worse than 16 and 14.

Teams are gonna beg Bettman to be staying in the East. Detroit's probably gonna get the boot, which will make the quality difference even bigger.

Man, first time I've ever tried to buy something from Walmart's online store. What a fucking nightmare, rejects every single credit card I have until I crack and just buy the shit for $20 more on Amazon with no problems at all.

Top Bottom