• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

dutch-predator.jpg

?

Sanjuro

At some point this year, I'm going to be driven to madness, head to the NESN studio, and hold the person with the power to remove this sports ticker at gunpoint.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Clarkson looks like such a useless player, he's best skill is just getting in the way of other players.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The entire arena (self included) thought that shot that rang off the post was a goal and was confused that play kept going. Seriously looked like it went in and out when it happened live. Needed the replay to see that they got it right.

Still counts as a successful PK, so I'll take it.

Revenant

Clarkson looks like such a useless player, he's best skill is just getting in the way of other players.

I'm on my phone and lazy so

Insert Quote on that contract he was signed to here

Insert that gif of the three black guys laughing you've been posting here

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
woah leafs tv keeping the countdown ticker up to 3rd period

mistake? lol because it would be the best thing they have ever done

Acid08

Banned
Some Canucks writer named Jeff Paterson is saying DW is at the Nucks/Avs game and is going to be leaving the game with new players. Who is this guy?

DopeyFish

The Bruins games are basically infomercials right now. Just give me TSN or whatever those milkbaggers watch in HD.

we're watching leafs tv

which is basically infomercials 24/7

can we have preseason raymond back?

like... the one that doesn't play exactly as smelly described?

Some Canucks writer named Jeff Paterson is saying DW is at the Nucks/Avs game and is going to be leaving the game with new players. Who is this guy?

He was joking about leaving the building with players obviously, but there are scouts from 11 teams there tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
we're watching leafs tv

I thought Raymond was good all season? He's putting up a ton of points.

Has he started falling down for no reason and pretending like the middle of the goalie's jersey is the top corner?

Havlat for Booth.

Sanjuro

we're watching leafs tv

Do you have a sports ticker which takes up 10% of the screen at all times and cut away from gameday coverage to hawk a Red Sox DVD?

Soderberg!

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

DopeyFish

Has he started falling down for no reason and pretending like the middle of the goalie's jersey is the top corner?

Havlat for Booth.

the puck came to him right in front of the bruins net and his instinct was to faceplant himself

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Havlat for Booth.

He has been, Dopey is overreacting a bit.

Top Bottom