• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Dominic Moore is a healthy scratch tonight. Benoit Pouliot back in.

Marc Staal is out with "symptoms" related to a "neck issue" after leaving last nights game after he took a shoulder to the chin.

Michael Del Zotto is back in for Staal.

Is Lundqvist also out?

Please?

I'm annoyed people keep calling Jiggy 7-0 this season when he is missing the loss to St. Louis from a technicality. He's starting against Vancouver tonight, it was originally supposed to be Varly, but I guess that 8-2 shelling against Vancouver changed Roy's mind. I would have gone back to Varly despite his last start, I think he would bounce back.

I'm annoyed people keep calling Jiggy 7-0 this season when he is missing the loss to St. Louis from a technicality. He's starting against Vancouver tonight, it was originally supposed to be Varly, but I guess that 8-2 shelling against Vancouver changed Roy's mind. I would have gone back to Varly despite his last start, I think he would bounce back.

It doesn't really matter though, he's technically undefeated but even if he had the loss on his record he's been strong when we've needed him. I think Varly needs some competition to be honest.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Phaneuf is in.

Step down from the ledge Leafs-GAF...for now.

funny-cute-cat-kitten-lying-down-falling-step-ledge-animated-gif.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Aight, Sanjuro and MacAttack and the rest of Bruins GAF.

You're all good people.

But for the next 3 hours. Eat a bag of fucking dicks! :mad:

edit: and choke on it ;)

iMnWLOdRajucr.gif

Acid08

Banned
Haha outplay the Wild in every aspect but can't fucking score. Sounds familiar.

Just switch Pavs and Kennedy, get the beginning of the year lineup back together.

Top Bottom