• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This will be the only game of the season where I hope the Refs are bad. I want to see Roy vs Torts.

Smiley90

First goal on the first shot again? fuck...

... wait, FOR US?

SANTORELLI YAY

SO THAT'S WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! After all those games of being on the receiving end of one of those.

Ideally, we want Raymond to cool off some so the front office can sign him to a longer-term budget deal.

But damn, he's making some mindless plays out there.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yup you're right.

Let's dump his ass and his 1 million dollar contract!

Underachieving piece of shit that he is.

i said he's performing as smelly said he did, and wanted him to be good again

what you're doing is overreacting to my reacting

James Sheppard is such a little bitch spearing Coyle in the balls.

So glad we got rid of that guy. Like seriously, who gets horribly injured riding an ATV?

Smiley90

Roy is creeping me the fuck out with that lip-clenching.

James Sheppard is such a little bitch spearing Coyle in the balls.

So glad we got rid of that guy. Like seriously, who gets horribly injured riding an ATV?

Have you heard of this guy called Dustin "Pancakes" Penner?

Sanjuro

Kessel thrown to the ice by his own teammate while carrying a box of doughnuts during line change. Doughnuts...scattered all over the ice. The horror.

Sanjuro

His very first Miller Time!

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

Not the funnest game to watch, but a W is a W.

Not really sure how they can beat the Blackhawks and the Sharks but lose to fucking Lumbus 4-0 but whatever.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That second period might have been the worst period I've seen at the Garden all season. Felt like it took forever too.

Grubauer on track for that very predictable shutout.

Smiley90

Canucks nearly scored a second time on their 3rd SOG there, if it wasn't for the Avs d-man rofl.

I feel like the teams are somehow switched up. Usually we're on the receiving end of one of those.

edit: damn Holden, that was some awesome defending on the line, wow. split second later and that's in.

Top Bottom