• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ronaldo, Neal, Thorton, and now Phaneuf. Shanny is going to be quite busy tomorrow.

Marvie_3

Banned
inm0Kufh1g7nF.gif

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
WTF happened in the Blackhawks - Panthers game?
I'm looking at the scoresheet and all 6 Blackhawks goals were on the powerplay. And the 2 Panthers goal were shorthanded. So all of the game's 8 goals were scored on the Blackhawks powerplay?? :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WTF happened in the Blackhawks - Panthers game?
I'm looking at the scoresheet and all 6 Blackhawks goals were on the powerplay. And the 2 Panthers goal were shorthanded. So all of the game's 8 goals were scored on the Blackhawks powerplay?? :lol

NHL.com sucks. Same mistake yesterday in the Dallas game. All games got tagged as PPG/SHG. They'll fix it soon enough.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like Rangers are having a closed door meeting. Good. Fuck this team and their inability to show up in their own house all season.

Rangers are 5-7-1 at MSG. 0-1-1 to start the 9 game homestand.

On the plus side, Ovechkin was held pointless yet again. We've gotten pretty good at negating him of late, at least.

I can't believe someone in OT insinuated that we as a community are not fans of the beautiful magnificence that is the LA Kings.

I for one have never been invoked in shit-talking such a well lead and non-chippy team
/endwsox

Smiley90

I can't believe someone in OT insinuated that we as a community are not fans of the beautiful magnificence that is the LA Kings.

I for one have never been invoked in shit-talking such a well lead and non-chippy team
/endwsox

LA has a team?

/endLAcitizens

I like friendly banter. :(

Guys, I think something went horribly wrong with the NHL.com boxscores:

1ST PERIOD
00:57 FLA Tomas Kopecky Hi stick - double minor - 2 min against Niklas Hjalmarsson
07:21 FLA Sean Bergenheim served by Jonathan Huberdeau Slashing - 2 min against Michal Rozsival
07:21 FLA Sean Bergenheim served by Jonathan Huberdeau Hi stick - double minor - 2 min against Michal Rozsival
14:23 CHI Patrick Sharp Holding stick - Obstruction - 2 min against Mike Weaver
16:17 CHI Marcus Kruger Delay of game - 2 min against Shawn Matthias
2ND PERIOD
05:13 CHI Brandon Bollig Instigator - 2 min against Krystofer Barch
05:13 FLA Krystofer Barch Instigator - 2 min against Brandon Bollig
11:39 CHI Michal Rozsival Match - deliberate injury - 2 min
3RD PERIOD
02:06 FLA Krystofer Barch PS-Goalkeeper displaced net - 2 min against Marcus Kruger
05:10 CHI Andrew Shaw Hi stick - double minor - 2 min against Brian Campbell
10:53 FLA Krystofer Barch Boarding (maj) - 5 min against Brandon Bollig
10:53 CHI Brandon Bollig Boarding (maj) - 5 min against Krystofer Barch
13:27 CHI Brent Seabrook Head butting - 2 min against Sean Bergenheim
STATS

Was out eating a birthday dinner. Thanks for the loss Avs, fuck you Canucks.

Duchene really needs to get his shit together soon. Hopefully Tanguay is back next week, sick of this 2 line threat. While Mitchell can hold a zone for a while he isn't that lethal offensively.

O'reilly-Duchene-Parenteau
Landeskog-Stastny-Tanguay
McGinn-MacKinnon-Mitchell

That would be so much better.

Smiley90

Great time to take a Delay of Game penalty, Avs

We have to continue our PP streak. In a perfect world, Santorelli gets a hattrick goal to continue it.

come ooooooon make it 8 games in a row with a PP goal!

Duchene really needs to get his shit together soon. Hopefully Tanguay is back next week, sick of this 2 line threat. While Mitchell can hold a zone for a while he isn't that lethal offensively.

O'reilly-Duchene-Parenteau
Landeskog-Stastny-Tanguay
McGinn-MacKinnon-Mitchell

That would be so much better.

This whole team needs to get it's shit together. Our PP fucks us every night. Every night.

Smiley90

FUCKING JOHN GARRET JINXED THE SHUTOUT PENIS

HE SAID IT

HE SAID SHUTOUT WITH 30 SECONDS LEFT

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT JOHN GARRET

Top Bottom