• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's not like I did anything. She just dropped me.

HOW COME SHE DON'T WANT ME, MAN.

freshprincewillsdad3.jpg

It's cause you're black white a Leafs fan

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Show this very misinformed woman your impressive gif skills and she'll come running back Quick

RC

Banned
I took you for the shit, not the spoon ???

When do we get to play you guys again anyhow? Can't be too soon!

Honestly the most interesting aspect of 24/7, for me, is going to be Awkward Kessel. I think he could possibly sustain an HBO mini-series on his own.

Or better yet, Kessel on Keys to the VIP.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The penalty shot that never should have happened, if we're being honest.

But now that my salt is out of the way, it was a great shot and Henke can't stop a fucking beach ball if you go high glove side. $8.5M. Wait, nope... still salty as fuck.

You're saying this isn't a penalty shot?

ShamelessBlondDuiker.gif

:lol yeah no

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

It's a really ticky tacky call. Mac barely even touches him, let alone hooks him. If you call anything there it has to be a penalty shot, but that's hardly a hook, and I've seen way way way worse go uncalled in that situation.

Regardless, it had next to no effect on the result. The game was a rout, and aside from a somewhat even first period it was never really all that close.

Cake Boss

Banned
Ok so of all people to bag skate this dumbass coach decides to bag skate the AHL call up who just played 2 games...... Yeah and our only productive player gets demoted to the 4th line.

Please Kernal explain these moves to me. Pleeeeeaaassseee I seriously dont have the mind of a Jack Adams coach.

Oh and Anderson is starting again for some reason.

Silexx

Ok so of all people to bag skate this dumbass coach decides to bag skate the AHL call up who just played 2 games...... Yeah and our only productive player gets demoted to the 4th line.

Please Kernal explain these moves to me. Pleeeeeaaassseee I seriously dont have the mind of a Jack Adams coach.

Sorry, Cake Boss, but you've lost the right to complain about your new BFF.

BbAfcYBCIAA8nNa.jpg:large

RC

Banned
It's snowing! Just a cm so far, but if this keeps up, we may get two! Ugh, was hoping for more than a dusting.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Halladay just signed a one day contract with the Jays to retire as a Blue Jay, although I hate what Alfredsson did this past summer, I think it would be awesome if he did the same with the Sens.

Yeah... I don't understand this.

Maclean has been out to lunch ever since he won the Jack Adams, it seems like the award got to his head. I mean.... just look at Phillips on the first PP unit, like wtf.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Halladay just signed a one day contract with the Jays to retire as a Blue Jay, although I hate what Alfredsson did this past summer, I think it would be awesome if he did the same with the Sens.

Maclean has been out to lunch ever since he won the Jack Adams, it seems like the award got to his head. I mean.... just look at Phillips on the first PP unit, like wtf.

Glad he is retiring as a Jay.

Stasis

ShamelessBlondDuiker.gif

Srsly?

It's a really ticky tacky call. Mac barely even touches him, let alone hooks him. If you call anything there it has to be a penalty shot, but that's hardly a hook, and I've seen way way way worse go uncalled in that situation.

Regardless, it had next to no effect on the result. The game was a rout, and aside from a somewhat even first period it was never really all that close.

This.

If you think that was absolutely the right call and definitely a penalty shot, I don't know what to say =/ If we're calling taps like that consistently there'd be multiple penalty shots every night across the league.

Not that I even mind. It'd be pretty fuckin fun to watch. But to consider that a normal penalty shot? I don't even.

All American Hero Mike Modano did the same thing.

Top Bottom