• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lpqZMqH.jpg

Not bad NHL.com, not bad. Santorelli is amazing.

Santorelli traded to San Jose for Havlat. E17 (This means that someone's cousin who knows someone in the organization confirmed it)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Santorelli traded to San Jose for Havlat. E17 (This means that someone's cousin who knows someone in the organization confirmed it)
Can't wait for that mega blockbuster trade between the Habs and Avs, apparently the Habs want O'Rielly now, because having 7 natural centers on the team isn't enough already.

I'm not the one taking victories in goals, brother. But I guess the Avs' time in the Sun is over, and it's only just December. :/

Good christ, you're right I was jumping for joy instead of just saying some bullshit to some bullshitters. Next time I'll make sure it isn't aimed at such delicate flowers of an audience.

Acid08

Banned
Can't wait for that mega blockbuster trade between the Habs and Avs, apparently the Habs want O'Rielly now, because having 7 natural centers on the team isn't enough already.
Can never have enough natural centers! Just as Thornton, Marleau, Hertl, Couture, Pavelski, Desjardins, Sheppard, Wingels, and Hamilton!

Red_Man

Can never have enough natural centers! Just as Thornton, Marleau, Hertl, Couture, Pavelski, Desjardins, Sheppard, Wingels, and Hamilton!
Maybe we'll just ice 12 centers so it won't matter when someone is kicked out of a faceoff, genius!

Quick

Banned
I KNOW SUITS

AN' I KNOW DOGS

AN' OF COURSE I KNOW HOCKEY

HEY, HEY, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TURN ON CAPS LOCK

BUT HERE'S THE BEAUTY:

MY FRIENDS AT NHL-GAF KNOW AN' THEY'LL PRESS THE RIGHT BUTTON FOR YA.

AN' HERE'S THE KICKER:

IT'S FREE, CHECK 'EM OUT.

Smash88

Banned
Going to the LA vs Toronto game this wednesday. Super excited.

Gonna wear my crosby jersey and go behind the bench for you all to see my glorious face.

Socreges

Banned
Good christ, you're right I was jumping for joy instead of just saying some bullshit to some bullshitters. Next time I'll make sure it isn't aimed at such delicate flowers of an audience.
Oh, woe is the fan born in the NHL basement. Unfamiliar with competitive smack talk, he soon reverts to adolescent japes. :(

Oh, woe is the fan born in the NHL basement. Unfamiliar with competitive smack talk, he soon reverts to adolescent japes. :(

Canucks fan talking about incompetence. Shit is priceless. Remind me again, how many finals without cups do you guys have under your belt? How the fuck is it that a team as talented as the Canucks these last 5ish seasons still can't get the job done? Fan who suffers from constant blue balls tries to be cute with terrible narrative skills, can't see how hard he's projecting his own pain.

Holiday

Banned

It's not fair that some should have so much, while others have so little.

Canucks fan talking about incompetence. Shit is priceless. Remind me again, how many finals without cups do you guys have under your belt? How the fuck is it that a team as talented as the Canucks these last 5ish seasons still can't get the job done? Fan who suffers from constant blue balls tries to be cute with terrible narrative skills, can't see how hard he's projecting his own pain.

gQzZUFS.gif

Socreges

Banned
I think I just broke 19 & 21. Or is he always this melodramatic?

Red_Man

McKenzie says Phaneuf will have a disciplinary hearing for his hit tonight

Edit: Did I come in at a bad time?

Top Bottom