• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Phthisis

Toffoli for Calder. Too bad nobody in the East bothers to watch him play. That's a goal and an assist in the span of 4 minutes.

Mike Green needs to be fired out of a cannon.

1ST PERIOD
02:14 WSH Mike Green Hi-sticking - 2 min against Valtteri Filppula
02:14 WSH Mike Green Hi-sticking - 2 min against Valtteri Filppula
09:07 WSH Mike Green Tripping - 2 min against Ondrej Palat
11:42 WSH Mike Green served by Thomas Wilson Hi-sticking - 2 min against Tyler Johnson
11:42 WSH Mike Green Misconduct (10 min) - 10 min
18:25 TBL Alexander Killorn Slashing - 2 min against Troy Brouwer

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can we pull the rest of the team? Awful. Still expecting a couple more goals from LA, Habs kind of deserved this after winning so many games they shouldn't have last week.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Therrien figured since taking so many shots in the first didn't work, he'd switch up the gameplan to take as few shots as possible.

Sanjuro

Coyotes/Panthers sized crowd in Dallas tonight.

People in Dallas don't give a shit about hockey. Getting that solid core though should make the team sexier at least for signings.

I remember when I was down there, I asked at a bar if they could turn on the hockey game. Just got the generic "If you want to watch figure skating you can go elsewhere!".

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have Williams on my fantasy team, woot woot!

Good Guy Habs letting Kings score all the goals tonight so Leafs have a chance without Celine Dion tomorrow

Osorio

We always give up more than 2 when we score more than 2

Volchenkov injured again. Time to send out all the kids. I want Reece Scarlett down here.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
LOL, can they just call the game already?

Can't wait to see the "adjustments" Therrien comes up with going into the third.

Burn the tape after this one.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
LOL at all the empty seats in Montreal now.

Just one of those games. They had about 5 minutes of really good chances, then nothing went right.

Top Bottom