• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Sanjuro

They're both pretty bland, so I'd say it's a decent comparison.

Little Caesars was great when they were a brief chain here a couple of decades ago.

I think they are all pretty much just chains you walk in and get a pizza immediately, didn't know if the Pizza Pizza place was the same in that regard.

ZeroGravity

Penalty Summary
1st
2:14 Washington Mike Green (High-Sticking - 2 min) drawn by Valtteri Filppula
2:14 Washington Mike Green (High-Sticking - 2 min) drawn by Valtteri Filppula
9:07 Washington Mike Green (Tripping - 2 min) drawn by Ondrej Palat
11:42 Washington Mike Green (High-Sticking - 2 min) drawn by Tyler Johnson
11:42 Washington Mike Green (Misconduct - 10 min)

Phthisis

What a bunch crap, lucky asshole.

Nothing lucky about it. Martin Jones has been great in our development system. Plays the same game as Jonathan Bernier, which is why we could afford to trade him, I suspect. He's been lights out since coming in to help Scrivens recover.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price was way over there, Jones kept the Kings in it this period.

I can probably want something around $1000/month, and anywhere along the subway line would probably work out for me.

I've checked kijiji, but the places fill up fast, and I wish I wasn't working until 6 M-F so I had more time to check places out
A friend of mine has a sick bachelor pad he pays about $1200 for but it's out in Etobicoke, and I have friends paying $600-900 for tiny, shit 1 room apartments downtown. Depends on what you want, best way to find something is to know someone, or just keep scouting. Set up meetings with a bunch of places on a Saturday and do a blitz.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, Thomas just dove and somehow got the goal called off... That was crazy. Cleary for "In the crease", yet he wasn't even in the crease and made no contact with Thomas, but Thomas just fell back and fooled the ref.

Oh Wow is there no one at this Florida game, and I would easily bet Wings fans outnumber the actual Florida fans by a huge margin. This is kinda sad, not gonna lie.

Red_Man

new goalies always seem to have a honeymoon period. Jones is bound to get lit up soon...

anyways, keep up the great work! up 2-0! don't fuck it up!
Rookie goalies always play like hall of famers in Montreal, if he was french he'd probably score too.

RC

Banned
Driveway's shouldn't be paved with pebbles. Sure it looks nice, but once it snows, all that gets compacted in between every nook and cranny. Makes shoveling it off all the more difficult.

Red_Man

No goal

Edit: wait what. They're not even going to review it? Hahahahahhahah refs are so garbage. Unreal.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I think Pizza Pizza actually makes your order to go. The Little Caesar's pizzas are premade, or at least they taste like it.

I love Crazy Bread, greasy as fuck though.
Little Caesar's isn't pre-made. I have it at least once every 2 weeks now that they opened a few near me here in the Seattle area. You can see them making it in the back and only make a new one for call in orders or when a Hot N Ready gets purchased. They'll yell out, "ONE PEP!" or "ONE BREAD!" whenever I get a pepperoni hot n ready and some bread sticks. They keep them in those mini ovens after they're made, but they're not in there for more than 20 minutes.

Top Bottom