• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Silexx

Darren Dreger (@DarrenDreger)

Some NHL teams could receive $45 mil when $20 mil in TV rights, $20 mil in rev share + $5 mil in escrow is factored. Floor is $52 mil.

OK Euge, no more excuses since now money ain't no thang.

Yzerman is going to play in the winter classic alumni game.

skGqJVK.gif

2V9Wv0l.gif

kPm1KJh.gif

Seriously, the Alumni game(s) are looking way more exciting than the regular game. STEVIE Y in the Winged Wheel Again!!!!!

Sanjuro

All these great deals for games...

...on consoles which I have no need for!

Jerks ruined the NHL leagues anyway. Is the GM Connected fixed yet?

I'm about to buy a sound card and this is the most convoluted bullshit imaginable. Some things never change, sound card marketing is still more bullshit than video card marketing.

I'm about to buy a sound card and this is the most convoluted bullshit imaginable. Some things never change, sound card marketing is still more bullshit than video card marketing.

I feel your pain, got a good deal on a external as a stopgap and the fucking thing broke like three days later.

I feel your pain, got a good deal on a external as a stopgap and the fucking thing broke like three days later.

I bought a $26 Asus Xonar 5.1 card that I plan to use with my headphones, I'm just hoping that my amp can handle it. The card with the built-in amp was $160. Laughable price even though the sound to noise ratio was fucking absurd.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A.Gally lining up with Pleks & Gio and Eller is centering Briere and Bournival tonight. Big test for them tonight.

Buffalo jumbling their lines in hopes of getting 3 goals in a single game.

Moulson-Ennis-Girgensons
Foligno-Ott-Stafford
Adam-Hodgson-D'Agostini
Scott-McCormick-Flynn
Leino healthy scratch finally

Cake Boss

Banned
Only 2 Buffalo players have more points than Chris Philips, let that sink in for a moment.

We're probably going to lose to them anyways :(

Acid08

Banned
Brodie Brazil ‏@brodiebrazilCSN 24m
Nabokov gets a little sentimental/emotional in speaking about days with #SJSharks, tells me he really wanted the opportunity to face them.

Kevin Kurz ‏@KKurzCSN 23m
Nabokov very emotional when asked about his memories of playing here. Near tears #SJSharks

Kevin Kurz ‏@KKurzCSN 15m
Nabby: “I’m sure Jumbo will say he has the 'Sharks flu,’ … But, I definitely would want to be out there and play against them.” #SJSharks

Nabby :(

Honestly as long as we don't hit god tier Miller I'm not overly worried about our team. Weirdpenis and Corvo have found their footing and Cowen played decently on monday, Phillips is the only real liability left and we can actually score 3+ goals if need be.

The Kings will be the real test.

Silexx

Apparently the Coyotes will be the profitable.

THE COYOTES.

The money will go to whatever debts he's leveraged on the team and that new TV advertising system.

#UnitedinDebt

No, because that would be incredibly stupid. When the Senators refinanced their loan, they did so because the interest rates were at an all time low and would help them lower their payments. There is no reason to try and hurry to pay down the debt if they are happy with the new terms of their loans.

You can't write off a down payment of a debt you already have so any new income they come into would be better served invested in something that helps the year-to-year sustainability of the club, This can range from investing into the payroll of the team, the infrastructure of the building or just sheltering the money and possibly save it for a rainy day (and, if they're smart, collecting some kind of interest return while it sits there).

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Feel like the Habs winning streak ends tonight.

I need a place in Toronto. Anybody have any tips for finding a place/can recommend the building they're in or something?
Depends on your budget / how close you want to live to downtown

ATF487

Nhl 14 360 is still 60 on amazon d*mn

Was all excited for the bruins game tonight but forgot it was away in calgary. 9:30 is so late

Sanjuro

Nhl 14 360 is still 60 on amazon d*mn

Was all excited for the bruins game tonight but forgot it was away in calgary. 9:30 is so late

NHL14 is dead. Need next gen with some people who are actually willing to play.

Love the late games!

Get to watch Paul Pierce take on the Cs, then see the Flames trash their franchise's greatest player.

Top Bottom