• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What the hell, Habs bros!?
Kuzco-Crying-In-The-Rain-Reaction-Gif.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
These Rangers are pathetic. FOUR Blueshirts in and around the crease, the lone Predator still scores. So much puck watching, so many missed shots.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, so the glass broke in the Panthers game, but they didn't have any replacement glass? So all I see is this brown wood(?) thing in place of the glass. This is amazing. The fans sitting behind it were like "WTF??? I can't see!" They had to move them to other seats.

EDIT - Oh ok, it actually is a piece of glass, but the brown sticker paper is still on it. They couldn't peel it off, haha.

Curufinwe

Ok, so the glass broke in the Panthers game, but they didn't have any replacement glass? So all I see is this brown wood(?) thing in place of the glass. This is amazing. The fans sitting behind it were like "WTF??? I can't see!" They had to move them to other seats.

EDIT - Oh ok, it actually is a piece of glass, but the brown sticker paper is still on it. They couldn't peel it off, haha.

Good thing it wasn't a sellout.

Top Bottom