• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Well, at least we didn't lose to Buffalo or Flordia, silver lining and all that.

Howard needs to not play again. Seriously. This fuck has cost us way too many points.
I said Howard was overpaid when he got his new contract, and Wing fans in here said he was worth it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hey, we could play where's kingslunk! I'm guessing you're by at of least three rows of empty seats, hotter or colder?

ij4i9LvNbYgl0.gif

Howard needs to not play again. Seriously. This fuck has cost us way too many points.
And $5.3M per season

kingslunk

It's sad when you realize Gonchar, sitting at -9 for the year, is only here to teach nichushkin English. Hurry up and learn val so we can get a real defenseman.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So far on this homestand we've lost to Carter Hutton, Philippe Grubauer, and an 87-year old Martin Brodeur. Truly a who's who of goalkeeping.

HOW MANY 2 GOAL LEADS CAN ONE STUPID TEAM BLOW IN ONE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!

This team is a complete joke and now the rest of the East is starting to get points again and will soon start to leave us in the dust if they can't get it together. Howard, you are done, you had an OK game but wow did you suck in the shootout.

calder

:(

I hate this division. Not looking forward to the game against the Avs on Thursday.
Yep. Typical bullshit bad luck goal.

Man watching the blues strangle the life out of the game in the last two minutes is horrific and scary and honestly impressive. Fucking Hitchcock.

Holiday

Banned
Typical Hitchcock win but I'll take it.

God damn I love Schwartz.

First game that we've shown any semblance of control in the last week or so.

Hey, anything to stop this pathetic slide. They need to stop being afraid of those big dongs in the Pacific. If they get humiliated by San Jose again next week, my hopes for this season will be deflated.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Has it been posted here that Callahan is out 4-6 weels with a 2nd degree MCL sprain? Rangers not getting lucky with all these injuries

Top Bottom