• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Acid08

Banned
I quit drinking those things a long time ago. What's the hook?

My relax drink is called beer and/or whiskey.
It's supposed to be the opposite of an energy drink. Makes you lay back instead of super aggressive. It kinda works but it's mostly just making me feel like I took one or two hits of weed. Mostly sober but like a little lightheaded.

It's supposed to be the opposite of an energy drink. Makes you lay back instead of super aggressive. It kinda works but it's mostly just making me feel like I took one or two hits of weed. Mostly sober but like a little lightheaded.

What's it called? I want some.

Sanjuro

Feels so good, you don't notice the anal bleeding! - Rockstar

GG Blackhawks. You guys are so damn good and I'm so damn glad we don't play you again until March :p

At least we know Roussel is good agst you guys.

Got two fairly easy games next with Nashville and Winnipeg.

We will probably lose both because STARS!

Also whatever happened to sefskillz?

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
I have been unable to watch the last three Stars games due to some stupid ass blackouts down here in South Texas.

...And I see the Blackhawks took a dump on them and nearly ran them out of a near empty arena.

GG's Hawks, we made the ACC a second home for you guys the past God knows how many years now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have been unable to watch the last three Stars games due to some stupid ass blackouts down here in South Texas.

...And I see the Blackhawks took a dump on them and nearly ran them out of a near empty arena.

GG's Hawks, we made the ACC a second home for you guys the past God knows how many years now.
Do you use GCL or just watch on local tv?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Local TV.

I have no money for either GCL or HockeyStreams, so I try to catch games whenever I can, or use some crappy streams I can scavenge off the tubes.
Ah, that sucks, you can subscribe to hockeystreams on differing amounts if that helps to make the payment manageable.

Socreges

Banned
So that new Godzilla looks fucking incredible.
rhJJbcg.gif

Top Bottom