• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He really is. Pouliot's really frustrating because you can see there's some natural talent there, but he just doesn't give even the slightest of shits.
He only puts in a complete effort literally 5-10% of the time, there's a reason he's on his what, 4th or 5th team in 5 years now? If he doesn't cut it with the Rangers then he's probably done.

Stasis

Poo's got the skill level needed to make a $4M+ salary... how can effort be the only issue? I feel like it's impossible someone wouldn't give enough effort to make like $3M extra a year.

But what do I know.

Red_Man

Some players develop a sense of entitlement and never develop a proper work ethic, and after bouncing around 4-5 teams his confidence is probably not the greatest.

Stasis

Omg the backup of the backup.

Guys! GUYS! Try to score on this goalie pls.

He's 4-9-1 in the NHL. Though he did just win some AHL goalie of the month award or some shit, obviously. = = Shutout (for him).

Stasis

The pinging is gone. Someone on HFB said it was McElhinney...

Jesus fuck that's an annoying habit. It was non-stop. Someone needs to tell him to stfu.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I have no idea why Therrien has them playing the trap, they did this earlier in the year and lost a bunch too.

Jesus christ, might as well just continue backing up until you're behind the net.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I have no idea why Therrien has them playing the trap, they did this earlier in the year and lost a bunch too.

Jesus christ, might as well just continue backing up until you're behind the net.

The winning streak we had wasn't building character.

Red_Man

Le sigh.

Having Murray and Diaz on the ice against Giroux is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

x19lDmG.png

Top Bottom