• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

ShaneB

Good riddance. Fuck the shootout.

XoQ1w97.gif

Montresor

OT but holy shit Game of Thrones is the best show I have ever watched. I'm up to the end of season 2. Thank you Telltale. I never would have watched this had they not made that game.

I usually always skip a show's opening theme song but it's inspiring watching the geography unfold during the theme song...

Acid08

Banned
Ducks are 1st in points and 14th in goal differential. That'll catch up to them at some point if they don't pick it up.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wish they had to keep changing shooters and to include goalies at the end. It'd be hilarious.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ducks are 1st in points and 14th in goal differential. That'll catch up to them at some point if they don't pick it up.
They got quite a few mumpy players out though. I'm not sure we'd have won so handily if they had a full healthy roster. I'm jelly of their first and second lines.

Syrinx

The Blue Jackets weren't some team going all out trying to tank; they were a team that always starts off slow that had that slow start compounded by injury issues. It shouldn't be that surprising to see them playing better, especially with Bobrovsky getting on track.

Now Buffalo? I don't think anybody saw this coming.

Holy shit . . . what a hockey night.
-Galchenyuk hat-trick
-Kessel & Leafs humiliate Ducks 6 to 2
-Tarasenko hat-trick
-St. Louis Blues get 3 goals in 2:30 to pass Kings and win 5 to 2
-20 round shoot-out in Florida (NHL record).

Top Bottom