• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
omg that shootout, what a mindfuck. So happy it was the Bjuggernaut winning it!

FancyMediumCooter.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Buffalo and Florida have more points than us.

26 teams have more points than you...

I wouldn't mind McJesus on the Avs. I mean, it'd be a dynasty with all the young players you guys already have, but fuck it.

For the 2nd year Carlyle is talking about how the Leafs are winning in an unsustainable way...

And for the 2nd year he's just not sure how get that to change.

I mean, it'd be a dynasty with all the young players you guys already have, but fuck it.

Just like the current dynasty in Edmonton.

ShaneB

yeah but... the Avs are an actual NHL-level coached and managed team and not the hellhole that's the Oilers organization.

Well it'll be interesting to see how Roy works out long term there, but yes, lol, the Avs are looking more stable than the Oilers. I'm just saying ya never know!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers' first time sweeping one of these Western Canada road trips. Outscored opponents 12-3 over those three games. Also moves us back up into the top 3 in the Metro.

Next up: home and home with the (almost) last place team in the league.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, turns out Carolina actually is the last place team in the league now outright. Edmonton is getting at least a loser point out of the Yotes.

zroid

Banned
“I’ve seen a different mindset,” said Boudreau before a 6-2 loss to the streaking Leafs. “I mean, they look more confident every game they play. Every game you watch, a lot of times it’s a 2-1 or a 1-0 game, and the Leafs just seem to be able — if they need a goal, they go find it. I mean, unfortunately for me, I watch every one of their games, because I’m a Toronto boy. I’m a Leafs fan, unless I’m playin’ em. I’d love them to win the East — I’m sure all my friends and my mum would, too.”

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fun stat: Both Florida and Washington each scored more times in this one shootout than the Devils scored in all their shootouts COMBINED last season.

:lol

Top Bottom