• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Acid08

Banned

Idk man. I feel like we're due for a total stinker and what better time than an important game against a state rival! Roles are reversed this time too, last two games Ducks were winning and we were losing. This time we're winning and the Ducks are losing. They'll be fired up.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Idk man. I feel like we're due for a total stinker and what better time than an important game against a state rival! Roles are reversed this time too, last two games Ducks were winning and we were losing. This time we're winning and the Ducks are losing. They'll be fired up.

It's possible. We've been playing well recently, except against the, uh, "non-top" teams. (Adjectives may have been changed to protect the feelings of certain fanbases). Are the Sharks a top team? If we beat you, then yes, you are. If you beat us, it confirms that your boys are shit.

Acid08

Banned
It's possible. We've been playing well recently, except against the, uh, "non-top" teams. (Adjectives may have been changed to protect the feelings of certain fanbases). Are the Sharks a top team? If we beat you, then yes, you are. If you beat us, it confirms that your boys are shit.

Same here man. We only lose to the worst of the worst. Guess we'll see which team is the real garbage in a couple hours.

Looks like good hockey Colorado writer man Adrian @adater Dateraper is back on the scene.

I'm putting a saddle on this logic and riding it into the sunset.

You guys need to cheer the fuck up

Really cool of her to wear a Kariya jersey.

Acid08

Banned
Nice to see you have some confidence in the Sharks.

They'll choke now.
This one of the tried and true Acid Commandments™: If I hate the team they win, if I love them they lose. Another one is: If I say a player isn't having a good game they immediately score.

After tonight we'll see who's at the bottom of the pool

GkDSfeD.jpg

zroid

Banned
I really love California matchups. They're so much more fun than anything involving Canadian teams. Especially when the Kings lose.

zroid

Banned
There's this new fancy stat called dCorsi which I don't fully understand, but apparently it is a modification of corsi accounting for various team and usage factors.

Interestingly, three of the top four dCorsi players this season are in San Jose.
Code:
   Name                dCorsi Impact
1. Tomas Hertl         +113.28
2. Matt Nieto          +110.77
3. Claude Giroux       +110.68
4. Joe Thornton        +107.71

Acid08

Banned
There's this new fancy stat called dCorsi which I don't fully understand, but apparently it is a modification of corsi accounting for various team and usage factors.

Interestingly, three of the top four dCorsi players this season are in San Jose.
Code:
   Name                dCorsi Impact
1. Tomas Hertl         +113.28
2. Matt Nieto          +110.77
3. Claude Giroux       +110.68
4. Joe Thornton        +107.71
dCorsi was my favorite NYC mayor.

calder

Due to timing and cost (fucking Leafs fans, man) I don't think I'll be going to stars/leafs tomorrow. $80 is a bit too much for two teams I don't like. Mainly though I don't fancy my chances driving from whatever suburb of Fort Worth this is to Dallas in sixty minutes or less during rush hour.

So far I've been in Texas for two days and my father in-law has only made one jaw droppingly racist joke, so we're under budget.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wasn't Lu suppose to be awful in shootouts in Vancouver? Seemed to be the impression I got from Canuck fans here.

Quick

Banned
Off-topic: Maybe I'm just thirsty and salty as fuck, but man, is it ever unfair to see douchebags who can pull off dating and I'm just complaining about it.

/fedora rant
/m'lady
/m'gaf
/g'day
/d'gay

Socreges

Banned
Wasn't Lu suppose to be awful in shootouts in Vancouver? Seemed to be the impression I got from Canuck fans here.
Well, he was. For years. It's something Luongo himself joked about in a TSN skit. In his last season or more here, though, he had turned it around.

Top Bottom