• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Curufinwe

So you have watching Buff cough up the puck for the GWG to look forward to.

You'll probably enjoy his unpenalized elbow to the back of Giroux's head more though.

Razorskin

----- ------

FOknqMl.gif

https://mediacru.sh/8ExtXmWONtCB

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Goofy meaningless stat time: Cam Talbot is the first Rangers goalie to register 3 shutouts in a 4-start span since 1933.

Another one: Cam Talbot has 6 shutouts in only 26 career starts, which is only the second time a Rangers goalie has accomplished that. The first time was Lorne Chabot in 1926-27.

Dat Benoit Allaire/Henrik Lundqvist apprenticeship.

SAVIOUR TALBOT TO THE OILERS!

I'm glad for him because it must suck being behind Lundqvist and knowing he's not going anywhere.

fallout

So you have watching Buff cough up the puck for the GWG to look forward to.
Not that you give a shit or anything, because clearly Buff is like, totally the worst, but I'm pretty sure that was a communication breakdown between him and Chiarot.

Who is this Chiarot, you ask? (Actually, you probably didn't.) Chiarot, commonly mispelled as Chariot is now one of the Jets' top 4 d-men. Having logged a staggering 9 games in his illustrious NHL career, he's now averaging 20 minutes a night.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
SAVIOUR TALBOT TO THE OILERS!

I'm glad for him because it must suck being behind Lundqvist and knowing he's not going anywhere.

Yeah, he'll be a starter somewhere in 2 seasons, most likely. If he isn't traded before the deadline next season. That's why he only signed a 1 year extension. He's very aware that he will never be a starter in New York.

The only reason he re-signed at all is because he loves learning from Allaire and Lundqvist.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Good, but do you have one with tattoo's and daddy issues for me?

ask and ye shall be given. not sure about the daddy issues though. (those are obv 2 different girls)

also GODDAMNIT OILERS

"A day after the Edmonton Oilers told Draisaitl they needed him in town instead of playing for Germany at the World Juniors, they sit him in the press box for the first time in his NHL career. Prospect development at its finest."

zroid

Banned
article_1c071c79-f9c0-4e85-aedc-5d579b3dd180.png

We should've held onto Maurice. The Leafs organization is such a shithole. Now he's doing the same good things with the Jets, who look great this year.

Top Bottom