• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't know what this teams deal is with taking first periods off then start playing in the second, but they better figure it out soon unless they feel like an early 1st round exit this year.

zroid

Banned
Comment on a TSN article:

k4o7kaH.png

:looooool

Pens look like a team that's played 3 games in 4 nights and are missing 13 starters. We have an AHL third pairing Dman on our forward lines for fucks sake. Best I can hope for is that our goal differential doesn't get wrecked too much.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Emelin lost his spot to Beaulieu after he got abused by Tavares. Thank God, Beaulieu has been so good this game and is so much better, hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

NYR

some of these Nash goals this year is like wtf, how did he not get any of those softies in the playoffs?

He was not going hard to the net last year and now he is. He was scared after the concussion, and we gave him no slack for it, really a shitty thing we were booing him last year, which didn't help. He seems to have a new spark, no doubt inspired by his new child.

Top Bottom