• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Marvie_3

Banned
This game:

iVaZbhxQVOkpl.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
1-0 WHEN I WATCH HOBBIT MOVIES!

That 48fps is seriously distracting. At some points, it looks good and at others it really takes you out of the experience.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeeeeeah Wings! I was about to kill someone when they went down 3-1. They needed that win badly, especially scoring 6 goals. Now keep it going into the new year.

Roflobear

1-0 WHEN I WATCH HOBBIT MOVIES!

That 48fps is seriously distracting. At some points, it looks good and at others it really takes you out of the experience.

Edit: Wait I assumed you were talking about the new one. Never mind if you weren't lol

Did you like it though? I thought it was amazing, but mostly because I'm a sucker for the fighting scenes and that movie was all fighting.

Also thought that Nazgul/Sauron scene was so badass. Probably my favorite scene in the movie

They could, but they're not.

Oh that's a shame =\

Colorado wins, My Habs win, Leafs win, the Bruins win, Jets win. Philly wins hell even the Rangers win. What a nice way to start The Christmas Holiday

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
They will, Nicky got an assist retroactively given to him a couple days after the New Jersey game.

What the fuck has gotten into Nash though?

Is he going to the net more?
Kind of, though heat maps for Nash this year and last actually don't look quite as different as you'd think. It's less about the fact that he's gettng to the net and more about how he's doing it. He's much more assertive and confident, much more willing to get into the dirty areas. He had two or three concussions over the course of his first two seasons in New York, and even when he was supposedly 100% healthy again after those, the experience left him basically just spooked. He was shying away from contact, unwilling to really throw his size around to the fullest of his ability, so even if he was getting in around the net, he wasn't a dominating force there.

Of course, some of it is that he's also getting a fair bit of luck this season, like that first goal bouncing in off his leg (though he really deserved the goal anyway since that play was all Nash).

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Edit: Wait I assumed you were talking about the new one. Never mind if you weren't lol

Did you like it though? I thought it was amazing, but mostly because I'm a sucker for the fighting scenes and that movie was all fighting.

Oh that's a shame =\
I was talking about the new one...it's still a Hobbit movie, right? :(

I didn't think it was a religious experience or anything, they REALLY draw out that angst in some scenes and the character struggle of Thorin was kinda ehhhhh, but in the words of Carlyle, it was OK.

Oh right, fight scenes were pretty good, but I just wish they didn't make all of them super human Dynasty Warrior fighters.
Stars got
almost
one shot on goal for every FPS
that's 24 goals too many

Go Habs Go!

Sanji, you ok?! D:

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Useful stat or coincidence?:
@NYRangers: #NYR are 11-3-2 with Dan Boyle in the lineup this season, and are 9-1-0 in games in which Boyle and Ryan McDonagh have both been in the lineup.

Coincidence

TUSR

Banned
Useful stat or coincidence?:
@NYRangers: #NYR are 11-3-2 with Dan Boyle in the lineup this season, and are 9-1-0 in games in which Boyle and Ryan McDonagh have both been in the lineup.

Coincidence

when good players are in the lineup teams win

zroid

Banned
holy shit that Blackhawks staff member who died was featured in the 2nd episode... I had no idea he was so young. jesus, got choked up when I saw him. :(

Top Bottom