• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

calder

Quick's favourite team.

Quick's favourite city.

Edit: Kave!
:(

Toronto?

Fuck the Jets!
Harry-spitting-out-Skele-Gro-harry-potter-28244125-500-205.gif
I'll take that call.

edit: FUCK THE JETS! :D
withlovebuff19lno.gif

We have plenty, our players aren't helpless. One goon won't change anything.

Yeah, but I don't want the King's good squad roughing up Pavs, Hertl, Jumbo, Marleau, etc. Need some guys like John Scott out there if they decide to play dirty.

Dillon is pretty big but I don't want him hurt either, he's getting a good chemistry going with Burns, my favorite hobo.

Yeah, but I don't want the King's good squad roughing up Pavs, Hertl, Jumbo, Marleau, etc. Need some guys like John Scott out there if they decide to play dirty.

Dillon is pretty big but I don't want him hurt either, he's getting a good chemistry going with Burns, my favorite hobo.

Burns for Bordeleau. He'll keep the guppies safe.

Erdrick

I was at the Jets/Sens pre season game earlier this year and saw Nic Petan play, plus I've seen him at some of the summer practices that they have here in July. He's going to be something special for us in a few years.

Really liking the Jets drafting so far in.

calder

That reminds me, is the coyotes sale actually still in doubt? I saw a report that the sale was indeed just a flip to someone that wanted to move the team...

Wonder what a team in Seattle would be called..

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So, the Coyotes are stinking it up and likely aren't going to get any playoff revenue. They're now in a rebuild with a fanbase that isn't really passionate about hockey in a town that heavily subsidized it.

Bettman is being incredibly stupid and stubborn about this now. If anything, I'd prefer they move it to Seattle and hope the market there can sustain it. With Quebec, I wonder if the dollar will make them a bit gun shy? Still, you know they can charge a lot and they 'should' be bringing in revenue instead of losing it.

If anything, Quebec should be salivating if Florida could possibly move. DAMN that team is young, skilled, and are bringing it this year.

zroid

Banned
YNrQqKu.png

I guess he wasn't that bad :p

More Ritchie and Lazar who were struggling I suppose. Wish they tracked shot attempts for this tournament.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad the Duke is out there rockin' it with Team Canada. The reports on him from every pre-tourney game were excellent, and even though this game tonight was practically a practice for Canada, he looked great in his ice time, especially in the first.

If he keeps this up I hope we give him a couple games back with the big club before shipping him off to Quebec to see how his WJC experience translates to his ability to play at the NHL level.

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-St.Louis
Hagelin-Hayes-Duclair
Miller-D.Moore-Fast

Could be a lethal lineup. Skill and speed pretty much from top to bottom.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Virtanen 1G1A? wooo!

McDavid bust confirmed, scared of going to the Oilers

also, apparently the Devils are gonna hire McWalrus :lol

Top Bottom