• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Got my complimentary TSA pre-flight massage from a Sabres fan (because nobody in Florida is actually from Florida).

Should be back to civilization in time to take a nap before heading to the Garden for Rangers-Devils.

Var

saw this in the FF14 thread

Re0cOXK.gif

lol lol lol

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Lou Lamoriello will be on bench with Oates and Stevens for a short amount of time. Stevens and Albelin will coach D. Oates the forwards

Welp. Sorry Edmonton, Lou is going hands-on in the hunt for McDavid. The race just got real.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So Scott Stevens is going to coach the Devils Defensemen?

I hope everyone who plays the Devils keeps their heads up from now on.

Socreges

Banned
That reminds me...

My brother is still convinced the NHL is a "gay league". He mentioned a book by Gretzky titled "This is who we are" (???) where he talks about sleeping with Jari Kurri and Glenn Anderson. And then brought up a picture of Horvat, Corrado and Jensen with Jensen awkwardly leaning into them as proof that all three are gay. (???)

He believes in every conspiracy theory out there. That, bundled with his homophobia, makes for one of the most fucking ridiculous things I've ever heard.

Razorskin

----- ------
That reminds me...

My brother is still convinced the NHL is a "gay league". He mentioned a book by Gretzky titled "This is who we are" (???) where he talks about sleeping with Jari Kurri and Glenn Anderson. And then brought up a picture of Horvat, Corrado and Jensen with Jensen awkwardly leaning into them as proof that all three are gay. (???)

He believes in every conspiracy theory out there. That, bundled with his homophobia, makes for one of the most fucking ridiculous things I've ever heard.

a1SQszp.gif

TUSR

Banned
That reminds me...

i bet hes never showered with dudes before

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That reminds me...

How do you explain the mumps epidemic Soc???

Cake Boss

Banned
That reminds me...

Are you sure your brother isn't Red?

You guys seem to have a brother-brother relationship.

That reminds me...

That's ridiculous. And even if it was true, who gives a shit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DLR with player of the game, and has almost the same amount of points in two games this year as he did all of last year. Good to see from him since he's struggled in the AHL this year.

Sanjuro

That's ridiculous. And even if it was true, who gives a shit.

It depends how you look at it.

I see it as a gay league, as in many of the educational level leagues around here seemed to have a fair amount of gay athletes. Could just be the area, the kids, but it was notable in comparison to the other sports. This was also the mid to late 90s.

TUSR

Banned
It depends how you look at it.

I see it as a gay league, as in many of the educational level leagues around here seemed to have a fair amount of gay athletes. Could just be the area, the kids, but it was notable in comparison to the other sports. This was also the mid to late 90s.

huh

Sanjuro

Meaning there were a fair amount of kids who were open about it to a degree. Hockey seemed more like a progressive environment than what you would find in football and basketball locker rooms by comparison. Not a one size fits all, but that is my observation.

Top Bottom