• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

calder

How the hell did you let the JETS catch up to you guys!?
biggiefunkevqb48.jpg

@adater: O'Reilly being offered around the league for a good D-man. Florida and Winnipeg. Pondering, Toronto and Montreal too
Dater pls.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Trying to trade O'Rielly when he has 6 goals? The only D man they would want from us is Subban which isn't happening, unless Bergevin somehow pulls off another fleecing.

I somehow missed Winnipeg being 5th in the West, time to trade Kane!

Red_Man

With his new line today, Plekanec will have played with every forward on the team at some point. I don't know how he doesn't snap.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Watching the Spengler Cup

Taylor Pyatt vs Linus Omark (damnit Oilers)

WHAT YEAR IS IT

also the leading scorer of the KHL (some dude called Moses for Jokerit Helsinki with 40GP, 28G26A)

Also so many familiar names on teams

Leland Irving
Jim Vandermeer
M-A Gragnani
Ryan Parent
Jeff Tambellini
M-A Pouliot
Matt D'Agostini
Taylor&Tom Pyatt
Linus Omark

Going to the HC Davos - Zagreb game today and Team Canada - Jokerit Helsinki tomorrow

Red_Man

Derek Roy is on waivers, and Fucale starts for Canada tomorrow. Have to figure someone grabs Roy.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Derek Roy is on waivers, and Fucale starts for Canada tomorrow. Have to figure someone grabs Roy.

Leafs *should* get Roy just to push Holland down to 4th line and Smith to the marlies

Would be a great depth move IMO

He's only on a 1 mil contract so why not?

Yawnier

Banned
If there is one team that should get Roy, its the oilers so they send down Draisaitl since this season they are almost assuredly going to be a bottom 3 team come draft time anyways, but they probably won't because it will have to involve MacT admitting he was wrong with only going with 2 NHL caliber centers for the 14-15 season.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
biggiefunkevqb48.jpg

Dater pls.
I doubt the Avs take Phaneuf...

So our available D are Franson, Gardiner, Robidas, Polak, or one of our prospects. So of those 4, if I were another team...hell, I'd take both Franson and a pick (1st? 2nd?). For the Leafs, this would necessitate getting rid of a C though, and I'm not sure we can get rid of Bozak...maybe (God forbid) Kadri + to Arizona for Yandle.

Best case scenario that would make me a huge Avs fan is Phaneuf and Bozak for ROR. HELL, take Clarkson too and we'll keep half the cap hit! :D

:'(
I'm certain it would be Edm considering the need for C depth.

Leafs *should* get Roy just to push Holland down to 4th line and Smith to the marlies

Would be a great depth move IMO

He's only on a 1 mil contract so why not?
That hatin on Holland...! He's doing fine and unless we trade Bozak (hopefully Bozak and Gardiner/Franson for ROR) we aren't getting Roy.
If there is one team that should get Roy, its the oilers so they send down Draisaitl since this season they are almost assuredly going to be a bottom 3 team come draft time anyways, but they probably won't because it will have to involve MacT admitting he was wrong with only going with 2 NHL caliber centers for the 14-15 season.
They've already burned a year of his contract though...might as well keep him up and give him sheltered minutes. If they were going to send him down, they might as well have sent him to the WJC anyways.

FUUUUCK! Bernie is out with flu like symptoms?!

Red_Man

Grabbed Shadow of Mordor for cheap on boxing day, what a great game. I kind of wish they had used their own IP stead, but the game play is fantastic.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lol holy shit Ville Leino is here too and boy does he suck

How did that guy get such a contract wtf

Top Bottom