• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

I haven't played DMC 4 (which is stupid, because I bought it with Turok on launch day for a combined $90 or $100). However, I liked the first three and DmC: Devil May Cry (which was quite good).

DMC 2 isn't anything to write home about, but there was some fun to be found. I didn't hate it, but definitely didn't love it like 1 and 3.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This Jack Edwards melt down from the Bruins / Jackets game last night is one of the best things I've seen this year. What a clown.

Red_Man

What happened?
Puck hit the netting in the Bruins / Jackets game last night but refs didn't blow it down, and the Jackets went on to score. Edwards started freaking out on the broadcast, it's hilarious. They showed the video of it on Sportsnet.

Red_Man

Barkov only has 5 points this year, must be that sophomore slump. Huberdeau not doing very good either.

Samyy

Barkov only has 5 points this year, must be that sophomore slump. Huberdeau not doing very good either.

Barkov has been a defensive beast though, plays with some of the fewest offensize zone starts on Florida and against competition that generally has high relative corsi for %, and has a positive corsi relative.

I'm sure the offence will come, the team overall has really struggled offensively.

Red_Man

Barkov has been a defensive beast though, plays with some of the fewest offensize zone starts on Florida and against competition that generally has relative corsi for %, and has a positive corsi relative.
I wasn't aware of his usage, more positive at least in that context.

At least Ekblad looks like the real deal.
He's looked a lot better than I would have expected, have to see how he handles the second half of the season.

Montresor

Huberdeau got dammit.

Gardiner is garbage, Jesus Christ. I hate when these entitled athletes play like shit after getting a big contract. What an awful, trashy defenseman. Where is the Gardiner from two years ago? Ugh.

Top Bottom